Anyone ever feel trapped?

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH went to work this morning at 8:00, so since it was Saturday I figured I would sleep a little more. The dogs were out of their crate, but no big deal, I just closed the door so they wouldn't bother me. So, I'm asleep and was having this dream that bugs were crawling on my face and I couldn't get them off! I woke up, freaked out, to find the dogs got the door open. Butter cup (pug) was laying right up against my back, and Snickers (lab) was laying right against my front, but upside down so her butt was in my face and her tail was tickling my nose! The worst part was my arms were trapped under the blankets which was pinned down by 2 very heavy dogs (yes, pugs are heavy!) I yelled at Snickers to get down and she just looked over her shoulder at me, yawned and went back to sleep! Good thing she's my sweetie. The things I put up with!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! I read your title and came in all ready for a deep, philosophical discussion of the patterns our lives settle into, the stultifying sameness of days, the search for a sense of cosmic purpose... but all you wanted was to be able to scratch your nose!

Just as well... I was thinking 'way too heavy for a Saturday, anyway...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Ha! I read your title and came in all ready for a deep, philosophical discussion of the patterns our lives settle into, the stultifying sameness of days, the search for a sense of cosmic purpose... but all you wanted was to be able to scratch your nose!

Just as well... I was thinking 'way too heavy for a Saturday, anyway...
I'm sorry! I didn't even think of that when I posted. If you want to get into a discussion of the mean of life and cosmic purposes we can, but this morning it was all about my nose!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Yeah, it was...once I actually got a hand free and could scratch my nose!
why you need a hand, you had a doggie butt you could use right there for that.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love that your pug is named Buttercup.
That's such a great name. I love pugs, and one named Buttercup is too hilarious for words. (P.S. I don't doubt that they're heavy!! Look at those solid little tummies.)