UPDATE: Zoe Slept With Me!!!

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So last night we wore Zoe out and she fell asleep in her Blankie. I just wadded up Blankie around her and put her in bed with me. This was at 9:30; she slept till 1:00!!! YAY! Then she was messing around my head and I decided, ebfore she gets too riled, I should put her in her crate. She cried for a while, but went to sleep till her normal, 5:00. I was soooo proud of her!!! Tonight we will try the whole night. Can't wait! Just thought I'd update ya'll on the Zoe situation...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KuntryKitty

So last night we wore Zoe out and she fell asleep in her Blankie. I just wadded up Blankie around her and put her in bed with me. This was at 9:30; she slept till 1:00!!! YAY! Then she was messing around my head and I decided, ebfore she gets too riled, I should put her in her crate. She cried for a while, but went to sleep till her normal, 5:00. I was soooo proud of her!!! Tonight we will try the whole night. Can't wait! Just thought I'd update ya'll on the Zoe situation...
This indeed is headline worthy material.
I remember how excited I was when my cat acted the same way (my first cat). Truly headlne worth material.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks ya'll! I was soooo happy!
Then at 6:15 I fell asleep again, and she let me sleep another hour, and she was messing around in the bed. Definite progress! *does happy dance*