I'm-a leavin on a jet plane...

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going on vacation tomorrow! I am so excited! My friend moved to North Carolina, and I'm going to visit her at her beach house!

Yay! I can't wait! I'm going to lay in the sand all day and party all night!

Sad, though, one of my best firends is going to be at Disney World for the next seven months, and he's coming down too and it'll be the last time I see him until he comes back

So I'll so you guys all next weekend!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a great vacation. Enjoy your trip! Maybe sure you don't burn.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw sounds like you have a fun time all planned out! Be good, be careful and have LOADS of fun!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Let's see now...that was the Mamas and Papas, right?
Sure was!

Thanks everybody, I did have so much fun! I am sunburned on my tummy though
It was really hard to come back and go to work, I started off the day sitting on the pier watching jellyfish and ended up at home picking out an outfit for work bleh!

The flight was HORRIBLE-- everything about it was messed up and I was in line at the ticket counter leaving for 4 hours, and had to take a different flight to an airport 2 hours away driving from the one I was supposed to go to or we couldn't have left that day at all. And then something about changing that got messed up, they claimed I had missed a flight, and my reservation got cancelled. Luckily I made it on the plane, but I almost kicked someone else off, they asked for one volunteer to take the one the next day but then it turned out okay.

There were four foot waves at Wrightsville beach one day, you couldn't even stand up!

Zissou was fine-- I however kept hallucinating that she jumped up on the bed with me while I was sleeping every time somebody moved! Somehow she broke her tree though.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back!! Sorry you had to come back, so soon. I dont blame ya for not wanting to come back......

Now where are the pics???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Now where are the pics???
There aren't any
I don't have a digital camera except the webcam built-in on my computer. and I don't think anybody else took pictures either.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

There aren't any
I don't have a digital camera except the webcam built-in on my computer. and I don't think anybody else took pictures either.
What??! No pics!? Well shucks!!