Will you take me home?

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are some pictures of the two kitties I'm trying to find a home for. The black one is a Japanese Bobtail (named, appropriately enough, Bobbi), and the other is a tabby named Nuggets.

I've been told that they can go to separate homes, but that last picture really makes me want to keep them together.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwww they both are absolutely precious. That last pic would make me want to see them go together, too. "Finding a forever home TOGETHER" vibes being sent

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How adorable!!!
Nuggets looks like a kitten I rescued that is now living and being spoiled by my grandma!

Sending "Forever Home" vibes your way, and that they can go to the same home. A bond like that is hard to break...

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so gorgeous! I love the last picture and the second picture of Nuggets! I think they should stay together too- not just any pair will do that. I'm wishing them the very best in finding the wonderful home they deserve.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

OMG! I would not be able to pass their faces up!
I sure hope that someone else feels that way. I just finished putting up about 50 posters, with their pictures prominently displayed, so I'm praying someone will fall in love with them.

I've never even met them, and I'm in love already...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Furrever home vibes for these little sweeties!
Apart from the missing tail, Bobbi could be my RB Samantha. I hope they find a home together soon.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww heck, what a couple of sweethearts those two are - and yep that last photo certainly tugs at the old heart strings
I hope they get a home soon

lochnessmonster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness they are beautiful. I wish Canada wasnt so far away from the UK!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lochnessmonster

Oh my goodness they are beautiful. I wish Canada wasnt so far away from the UK!!
Hey, well I could send them off to you. First class seats (two of course, we can't have them crowded and uncomfortable) all the way!