Pogue has a new woobie...

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, its me.

He usually sleeps at the top of my pillow, in a semi-circle around the top of my head. This works for us both, as he is comfy and warm, and I can roll from side to side unimpeded.

The last two nights though, he has taken to snuggling up with a (kitten-sized) handful of my hair. I'm asleep when he procures it, so I don't know about it until I try to roll over. Yowch! Not only do I get my hair pulled, but then I get a kitten who's just been awakened abruptly by having his woobie pulled out of his arms. You all know what that leads to...

"Its only 2:30am Meowmy! Let's play!"

So what does everyone else's kitties sleep with? Pooka used to have a certain stuffed mousie toy that she carried with her to wherever she slept/napped. We called it her "sleepytime mousie."

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG! That is WAY too cute! I seriously was sitting her laughing out loud... got lots of giggles out of that! Adorable!

Zoe sleeps in her crate as of the past 4 nights, so while I had stuff going on I could sleep. But this weekend, she is going to sleep with me! Let's see if she abandons her midnight "play with me!" yowling.
But whenever she naps, Zoe has started curling up around my head as well! She used to cuddle up in the crook of my arm or on my chest/waist. But I can only be on one side of my body 10 minutes MAX and then I have to move. Then she's awake, cranky, and wants to play! The head thing works much better...
I have this stuffed mouse with no tail. I was like 4 (almost 10 years ago) and Tyler wanted it but it was mine and we were fighting over it and Ty pulled the tail off. Lol... anyway, she snuggles up with it in her crate. I guess I am kind of her woobie! She has to be BY MY HEAD, or my chest where she can feel my heart, or wrist where she can feel my pulse, so she can sleep comfortably. Lol... silly girl...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two pillows-Bakker sleeps on the one closet to the headboard and I sleep down a few inches. It was cute when he was little but now at almost age three and a good 12-13 pounds he takes up lots of room plus he is always pulling at my hair!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Boog's Mom

Unfortunately, its me.

He usually sleeps at the top of my pillow, in a semi-circle around the top of my head. This works for us both, as he is comfy and warm, and I can roll from side to side unimpeded.

The last two nights though, he has taken to snuggling up with a (kitten-sized) handful of my hair. I'm asleep when he procures it, so I don't know about it until I try to roll over. Yowch! Not only do I get my hair pulled, but then I get a kitten who's just been awakened abruptly by having his woobie pulled out of his arms. You all know what that leads to...

"Its only 2:30am Meowmy! Let's play!"

So what does everyone else's kitties sleep with? Pooka used to have a certain stuffed mousie toy that she carried with her to wherever she slept/napped. We called it her "sleepytime mousie."
I have no idea what a woobie is!
But I love learning new words.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I have no idea what a woobie is!
But I love learning new words.
haha...thats what I've heard little kids call their blankets, or stuffed animals they hug while sleeping.

Sort of like how a pacifier is called a binkie sometimes, I think.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is sooo cute! Mooch and Noodles slept in a big dog size kennel when they were kittens. They aren't allowed in our bedroom so we don't have problems at night, but if I nap on the couch Noodles will sleep by my feet and Mooch either on top of my chest, side or back, or on the arm rest of the couch. Oh and Mooch is about 14lb and she kneads!!!! The funny thing about that was, when my friends babies were bouncing on my stomach the other day, it didn't hurt at all! I guess Mooch conditioned me!