A Plea from The Animal Rescue Site. Please Help!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple. Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. Also check out the story on two legged pups.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on the purple box "fund food for animals" for FREE. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do multiple clicks from the same computer in one day get counted? I hope so, because I've been doing that.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you're like me and forgetful
if you click on the "Sign Up and Receive A Free Purple Paw Pin" you can sign up for a daily email reminder, and their weekly newsletter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had read once that multiple clicks per day do not count. But I don't know about the deleting cookies idea..

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

I had read once that multiple clicks per day do not count. But I don't know about the deleting cookies idea..
I hope deleting cookies works, because I usually delete cookies at work after checking my bank account or something else personal, and that's when I remember to click on the animal rescue site again.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

If you're like me and forgetful
if you click on the "Sign Up and Receive A Free Purple Paw Pin" you can sign up for a daily email reminder, and their weekly newsletter.
Thanks for that
I just found out about this and I would love to help! Now I'll get my daily email reminding me

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I click everyday at work...it's my homepage.
I keep forgetting to add it to my home's machine, so I'll be sure to do that today.

Oh, and don't forget...purchasing items is another way to donate.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Signing up also donates more food! I like the homepage idea... I think I'll do that so I don't forget.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I buy a lot of gifts from that shop - they have great dog and cat-themed stuff, ship most items internationally, and often have special deals like $1 shipping.

And, as you stated, each purchase includes so many bowls of donated food.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go there daily, and I def wanna order some things from them too whenever I get the money
I found out of that site thanx to the thread already going around
Now I have it in my favorites list and try to make it there daily

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending out some E-cards through them to some friends. How much easier can it get for people to help out a good cause!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I click everyday at work...it's my homepage.
I keep forgetting to add it to my home's machine, so I'll be sure to do that today.

You can also sponsor and cat or a dog that needs medical attention, or make a donation to help them all.