Photographer Cat...A Day in the life of Mr Lee

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/pe_catcam1.htm

Ever wonder where kitty goes if you let him/her outside?

This fellow attached a small videocamera to his cat's collar and set it to take a photograph every minute. He's (of course) posted a few days of the life of his cat (leaving most of the pics out. The pages load quickly and I'm on dialup).

Personally, I found it to be an interesting project and it's the first time I've heard of something like this. His cat hangs out under cars a lot and seems to be great at finding snakes, though. :/

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This was great. I am so glad you posted that. Now we all can know what our little furkids do when we are not around.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CommonOddity042

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/pe_catcam1.htm

Ever wonder where kitty goes if you let him/her outside?

This fellow attached a small videocamera to his cat's collar and set it to take a photograph every minute. He's (of course) posted a few days of the life of his cat (leaving most of the pics out. The pages load quickly and I'm on dialup).

Personally, I found it to be an interesting project and it's the first time I've heard of something like this. His cat hangs out under cars a lot and seems to be great at finding snakes, though. :/
It is very interesting but sights that my two cats will never see. But I did show them your pictures.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I don't know how I missed this thread. This is actually really interesting.

Especially for anyone who has a kitty that may excape. I am going to spend some time looking around this site.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've always wondered where Buffy goes when she sneaks outside. I'm tempted to buy that camera thing, but that'd just be encouraging Buffy to go outside, lol. What if I buy it and just leave it on for the indoors? Nah, that'd be boring... If she's not sleeping, she's hanging out with us humans. Nothing earth shattering, lol

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

. I am going to spend some time looking around this site.
That is a very good idea, indeed!
I keep finding all kinds of wonderful things to keep me away from weeding the garden for instance. Or washing the car, or taking out the garbage, or...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Huh, that's a great idea! Mind you, all the car shots alone are enough to reinforce my belief in indoor only kitties.