Nasty Weather!! :(

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I'm here at work- listning to the radio, and all of a sudden they break out saying there's a tornado sighting (no touch downs...) a town only 15 minutes from us!
We're in a tornado watch/warning/thunderstorm/whatever
All afternoon...& of course, I'm sitting here on the 3rd floor!

I wanna go home to my kitties!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was so sure we were gonna get horrible weather Kenz! I don't think it even rained....its' so windy that branches are snapping off our trees into the road left & right....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I was so sure we were gonna get horrible weather Kenz! I don't think it even rained....its' so windy that branches are snapping off our trees into the road left & right....
Its sunny out now- but there are a few dark clouds... and a few rain sprinkles! The nasty weather is all around us... Eep!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah the weather all over is icky. its clear here but hot and muggie and could get bad. and the wind is BAD athena walkedo ut on the deck to go outside..and he ears and jowels..flapped all over...and she was like OMG?! lol

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooo...stay safe and hopefully you get home to your kitties before the storm starts!

We're scheduled for storms tomorrow

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stay safe, Kenz. I hear that you're sending the storms our way and they should be here tonight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Stay safe, Kenz. I hear that you're sending the storms our way and they should be here tonight.
Well you stay safe too!

Its sooo humid outside, yuck! I'm so glad I turned the AC on this morning!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stay safe with those storms. They can turn nasty really quickly.

We are due for some nasty ones too. I'm glad we are home with the kitties. I do so miss them when I am at work (even when it's nice out).

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tracked the storms as all of Wisconsin was/is in Tornado watch until 10 pm. The front came about 6:30 and was moving fast-Bobber was trapped outside somewhere-she know enough to stay put!! We got 1/4" of rain in less than 10 minutes some lightning and thunder then it was over. Other parts of Wisconsin were not so lucky-8 tornado's sighted a few touched down -one in North central Wisconsin (White Lake) still has two people missing-a campground was hit badly. In Central WI-WI Rapids a lady reported softball sized hail!! YIKES!! Bobber came trotting up after the storm passed a bit wet but that's about it. Still a chance for more storms to pass through later tonite though.

berries781

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes we're expecting bad weather too! weather.com is saying there could be a tornado outbreak!! but nothing so far...