Busy, busy..so quick update

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I moved into my new position Monday, and have been getting myself on track and up to speed, but I felt like I just had to take a minute to give everyone a "Freeway update".

And, here he is....Sunday he will have been here a month (can you believe it
) which will make him 9 to 10 weeks old. He has put on weight, thickened up and rounded out, his eyes are starting to brown, and his ears are mite-free. And he is as full of mischief as Loki the trickster, the other Jellicles have no peace with this character around

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

He looks so much bigger/older than 10 weeks... Leo is 10 wks & looks alot smaller than Freeway.....

That face is to die for!!!
I'm wondering myself if the vet wasn't a little fooled about his age because he was so darned scrawny. With some decent food and a little meat on his bones, he looks to be about as big as the Hobo was when he turned up and she guessed him at 14-16 weeks. Or maybe, he's just gonna be a really big kid

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I'm wondering myself if the vet wasn't a little fooled about his age because he was so darned scrawny. With some decent food and a little meat on his bones, he looks to be about as big as the Hobo was when he turned up and she guessed him at 14-16 weeks. Or maybe, he's just gonna be a really big kid
big or little he is still just as cute as a button!!! (I wish we were close enough for a play date....that would be fun!
)

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have all had so much fun following Freeway's progress. He's just so darn adorable - and you have so much fun with the pictures.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, look at him now!!!!!! He's grown so big and handsome in such a short time! A bit of love and care goes a long way in a little kitten!