Going to Rome back on Monday! :)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Everyone!

I'm off to tonight to Frankfurt Hahn, and catching my cheap flight to Rome to see my Parents. This will be the last time I see them before I fly out to Australia!

I will be back on Monday morning, I am worried leaving the cats behind for the weekend, but i have a friend coming around to look after them.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will see you on Monday

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Fran I am SO JEALOUS! How great is that?!
Have a wonderful trip!!!! I'm sure Teufel & Kaylee will be fine for a few days... they will miss you like crazy though!

why do I sense there will be a house cat party in the near future???

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you have a wonderful time in Rome! I liked Rome, but I didn't like all the tourist and the italians were just rude and tried to scam people for money. I liked northern Italy much better! But I still hope you have a wonderful time. It is still a wonder to see!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I hope you have a wonderful time in Rome! I liked Rome, but I didn't like all the tourist and the italians were just rude and tried to scam people for money. I liked northern Italy much better! But I still hope you have a wonderful time. It is still a wonder to see!
Haha im not doing any touristy things though, maybe one or two because im taking a friend with me, but im just going to visit my parents, I used to live in rome when i was little and ive been all over the place on school excursions, and 5 years ago my parents and I had to be in rome to we took another tour so for me its all too boring!

I'm just going to sort some things out for my father and the house, and visiting my mother as it was her birthday yesterday!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Haha im not doing any touristy things though, maybe one or two because im taking a friend with me, but im just going to visit my parents, I used to live in rome when i was little and ive been all over the place on school excursions, and 5 years ago my parents and I had to be in rome to we took another tour so for me its all too boring!

I'm just going to sort some things out for my father and the house, and visiting my mother as it was her birthday yesterday!
That is great that you are going back to visit "family". It's never like going over there to be a tourist. It is a totally different feeling. Are you italian? I have family in germany and love going over there to visit and be with them.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Have a great trip, Fran, and give my regards to your mom! (And dad, though I didn't get to meet him.)