what's your favorite hard candy?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now i'm in LOVE with those sugar free Cream Savers - the strawberry & cream ones to be specific!
I also love life savers and butterscotch candies too!! (try to get the sugar free ones when i can!) What's your favorite hard candy? Oh yeah- can't forget jolly ranchers!!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good old peppermints

thou the chocolate covered altoids are a close second

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Good old peppermints

thou the chocolate covered altoids are a close second
ohhh i love both of those too!!!! oh yeah and those werthers origionals!!!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pineapple lifesavers, I wish I could get bags of just that flavor like you can with cherry.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Creme Savers, sour jolly ranchers, lemon drops.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spearmint Star Mints, or Cherry Jolly Rancher's. When I was a kid I just loved those black liquorice balls. They are almost impossible to fine anymore but every once in awhile they get them in at the local bulk food store and of coarse I just can't resist. Only at home though of coarse because they make your whole mouth black.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always have a bowl of Werther's Originals on the coffee table....a covered bowl, of course, because Mischief likes to play a game that resembles football with them, and I'll find a dozen of them under the stove if he can get to them

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Werthers originals! Yum! And those spearmint/peppermint (can never tell them apart, lol) ball/bead things (hard at first, but when you suck on them for a while, they turn soft and chewy. Mmmm!)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love jolly ranchers especially the watermelon and blue raspberry ones.

I also love the blue ice peppermint candies.

lemonheads are good, too and so are cry babys. I love jaw breakers, too. I love life savers, too and nerds. heck I love a lot of candy.
I love nips, too and Gobstoppers and shock tarts.
I am not a big fan of werthers. I loved creme savers but not much anymore after I worked as a bell ringer because that is the candy we gave kids and I ate it, too and got so sick of them!