Hi everyone :)

G

ghostuser

I've been around a little while, mostly just reading posts, but never really introduced myself. So, I thought I ought to do so.

I am Wendy, and this is my lovely boy Chase. He is 13 years old, and just such a sweet boy. He loves to cuddle and be brushed, and is known to sometimes steal my pillow at night. He is very talkative if he wants something (esp. food!), but otherwise he's laid back and quiet. He loves to play with the family's youngest dog, when the silly thing isn't being too rough, and he grooms any dog that will let him get away with it (and sometimes the humans, too!). He had to have all of his teeth removed last year, since the family didn't keep up with his dentals, but it's not changed things for him too much.

We also have 4 dogs, another cat, a guinea pig, 3 rats, a mouse, a betta fish, a chinchilla, a hamster, 6 lovebirds, and a sun conure! This includes family pets. I'd go nuts if I had to take care of all of those!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
It's great that you've joined us!

What a gorgeous boy you have there!

If you have any questions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

attackofthebear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I thought I was the only one that had so many. Mainly because everyone looks at me strange when I say we have 16 guinea pigs, a 150 lbs dog and two rabbits, etc.
I was wondering if you get strange looks from people when you tell them how many pets you have?
Anyway, Welcome to the TCS. Your cats beautiful and he seems to know how to pose for pictures as well.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome to you and Chase
he looks a treasure for sure

Glad you dropped in to join us - keep posting those photos - we just love photos here

Enjoy the fourms !

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
Glad to have you here! Chase is such a cutie!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G

ghostuser

Hehe, yes, our little zoo gets some strange looks, especially the rats! For some reason people just don't like the adorable little critters.

And wow, lots of guinea pigs! I really want to get a second for Sienna to have a buddy, but I can't until I have more room for a bigger cage.

I'm sure Chase is strutting around right now with all the complements.

I keep trying to get together pictures of all the pets in one place, but I keep getting side-tracked from finishing and getting it online..

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such a great site

Also o my, what a cutie chase is
Be sure to post photos of all ur fur family here, we just
pics!

Also if u want another guniea pig, be sure to check the sex, u dont want any unexpected babies
I rescued mine from being put in the woods, and we were told both were girls, but my bro took one and I took the other and a month later I had a baby
who is a prelica of his mom!

Well see u on the forums

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G

ghostuser

Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Also if u want another guniea pig, be sure to check the sex, u dont want any unexpected babies
I rescued mine from being put in the woods, and we were told both were girls, but my bro took one and I took the other and a month later I had a baby
who is a prelica of his mom!
I always brush up on the sexing info before getting a new critter, just in case. It was amusing last time I got mice, having the people eye me while I checked under the tails of the poor little things.