Introducing... Riley!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just adopted a kitty. He is staying in a foster home for the next 3 weeks until my move. I visited him last night and TRIED to get some pictures. I ended up with about 30 pictures of the back of his head
because he just wouldn't hold still and every time I snapped the picture he moved, lol. Here are a few that I did get.

He was born just a few days after my Alley went to the bridge and was dumped somewhere in North Carolina. A couple rescued him and his siblings and bottle fed them until they were old enough to adopt out. His siblings found a home together and somehow he ended up in a rescue up here that I just started volunteering for. As soon as I saw him I knew he was mine and I really think Alley had a paw in sending him to me.

Here are his petfinder photos. They had named him Toby, but I changed it to Riley. I can't wait till he can come home with me for good!

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=8504851

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are GREAT shots Paula! He looks much bigger than I thought! How old is he about again? What a handsome boy.... I truly believe that Alley did have a part in this...

Kittens are SO hard to get photos of.... it seems the only shots I have of Leo are sleeping ones.... he is always on the go & I can never get a good one!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your precious Alley certainly sent you an adorable little boy. Riley's adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
According to his paperwork, he will be six months old next week. They guessed his birthdate as December 15th.

He does look big in the pictures and he's a very tall and long boy, but he still weighs almost nothing and has such a tiny little face still
Alley was a monster kitty so he seems really small to me, lol.

I am just so in love with him!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy that you got to visit with him! He is beautiful - and I agree, not only is he bigger than I thought, but he has longer hair than his kitten picture shows! I am so happy for you. And yes, Alley did have a paw in you getting this little boy.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's really beautiful!
Congratulations to both of you!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love his big fuzzy tail.

(I have a thing for those, I think...)

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow he is really handsome.

It so good of you to adopt him. I am sure he will make a wonderful companion.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I was going to wait until after I actually moved to adopt a kitty, but when I met this little guy I just couldn't wait, so they agreed to foster him for me a couple weeks.

He just loves to play and play and play!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Get used to crummy pics, black cats can be impossible to photograph!

He's gorgeous Paula. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Get used to crummy pics, black cats can be impossible to photograph!
Alley suffered from black cat syndrome too, so every picture I have of her has glowing yellow eyes with no pupils, lol. Once Riley is home with me, I'll be able to take lots and lots of pictures, so I'm sure I'll get some good ones!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's adorable!
Congrats and thanks for choosing to adopt!
I do believe Alley sent him to you.