post #31 of 31
Originally Posted by lionessrampant View Post
You'l have to find an oral surgeon if you want to be put out. General dentists aren't certified for that generally.

My dentist is my dad, if that answers the question about being afraid!
I know a lot of dentists that are certified to have nitrous at their offices including the one I work for and they are all genreal dentists. They just have to be certified. Now to do GENERAL anesthesia, you have to be an oral surgeon but not for nitrous oxide(aka laughing gas)

Anyways, I'm sorry that your office won't sedate you. It will all be okay though.