Tomcat not feral. He's a stray.

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The tomcat that's been hanging around the colony down the road is mean. Ok, he was mean but he's not. I know that makes no sense. LOL He chases the resident tom and has Punk pretty much scared of his own shadow. It took awhile but the tom (who's now called "Kitty") finally let me pet him. I noticed his back nails are slightly blunted like they'd been trimmed but it'd been awhile back. I started petting him and talking to him and now he comes to me, bonks me with his head, purrs and is just all around lovable. My heart melted yesterday when he meowed and it sounded like "Mom?".

I asked the neighbors up and down the road if their cat might have escaped and all I kept hearing was no. One lady told me her female got out and hasn't been seen since so I'm keeping an eye out for her. Anyway, we plan to get Kitty altered as soon as I can so we can move him up with everyone else. Small Fry must be Mom to the 5 kittens and he's, without a doubt, Dad to them and he does guard them well.

One last thing is I found out Trouble is a girl and Sassy is a boy. This is what I get for naming them before knowing their sex. So now he's Mr. Sassy. Poor fellow.

Chrissy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carrie640

You are adopting him??? SUCKER!!! LOL! He got you!!!!
LOL My husband told me he secretly got "sucker" tattooed on my forehead and only cats/kittens can see it.