Ohhhhh nooooo!!!!!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just paid for a one hour massage at work using Google Checkout. Last time I used Google Checkout was to buy stuff for my mother-in-law when she was here, so used my gmail account, but her credit card.

It seems as though when I did that, it changed her credit card info to the DEFAULT credit card... So I just booked a one hour massage using my mother in laws credit card.

Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s currently 4am in Australia, so have to wait until sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s up before I call, so I can get her credit card details and transfer money back into her account. Gawd, I am such an idiot…

I just REALLY hope her bank doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t see a US transaction on her Australian credit card, assume itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s credit card fraud, and suspend her credit card.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oops. Maybe she'll say forget about repayment and give it to you and the bump as a pregnacy gift.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

oops. Maybe she'll say forget about repayment and give it to you and the bump as a pregnacy gift.
Maybe. She'll probably just be very confused about what exactly happened....

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm sure she will forgive you. And she will probably be happy to hear from also.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like something I would do... for sure! I'm sure she'll be understanding about it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

So, what was her reaction? I bet she laughed.
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Yeah I wanna know what she said!
I called and got the answering machine, so asked her to call before 4pm Australia time if she got the message by then, but no return phone call. I emailed as well, but I'd be surprised if she checked her email more than once a week

So I'll try again tonight!