TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Whats for lunch?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Whats for lunch?

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
The clinic is buying pizza for us today I'm super excited... I haven't had anything good like that in awhile, I'm on a little diet

What are you having today? Anything you wanna share?!
post #2 of 29
Pizza sounds good. Thinking about that myself - only mine will be a frozen one. Also have some ranch flavored chicken nuggets...
post #3 of 29
Well its coming up dinner time for us in a hour or so - its 17.30pm ish....so wanted to do something easy - egg & chips with lovely thick crusty bread & butter for a chip butty
post #4 of 29
I am going out for pizza too. I guess today is pizza dat here at TCS!
post #5 of 29
Who's buying?!? I have no idea what to eat today. I hate eating the day I go to the dentist.
post #6 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Pizza sounds good. Thinking about that myself - only mine will be a frozen one. Also have some ranch flavored chicken nuggets...
Ooohh that sounds good! I love chicken nuggets
post #7 of 29
I am having left overs. Hubby made chicken chow mein last night with water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, bean sprouts, egg and of course chicken, all in a honey garlic with a hint of habenero sauce.
post #8 of 29
I am going all out for lunch today and just put 2 steaks under the broiler..We are eating dinner for lunch today...
post #9 of 29
probably a chicken pattie with some chips.
post #10 of 29
i have PB&J on wheat, fruit salad (last of it from the weekend), and a couple sandwich cookies for desert.
post #11 of 29
I'm having Montreal Smoked meat sandwiches... OMG, they are good.
post #12 of 29
Just some leftover meatloaf and a salad today.
post #13 of 29
Ok we didn't have pizza. I ended up having a gyro from a little imbis here. Yummy! With chips and a grape crush. I haven't had grape soda in a long time! Yum!
post #14 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Ok we didn't have pizza. I ended up having a gyro from a little imbis here. Yummy! With chips and a grape crush. I haven't had grape soda in a long time! Yum!

OK - whats a gyro ? ?
post #15 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
OK - whats a gyro ? ?
Oh they are so good! They are a pita shell with sliced lamb, lettuce, tomato, a white sauce called (spelling is way off I know) tsaziki sauce. Its so yummy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyros
post #16 of 29
my left over chow mein was fantabulous!
post #17 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Oh they are so good! They are a pita shell with sliced lamb, lettuce, tomato, a white sauce called (spelling is way off I know) tsaziki sauce. Its so yummy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyros
oh right, a bit like what I'd call a donna kebab - although the meat is more of a meatloaf thing - they put that in a pita shell, with all the dressing, salad, chilli sauce and extra garlic sauce too..........
post #18 of 29
Woot. I had cucumber with ranch, and some fritos with salsa.
Does that make any sense?
post #19 of 29
I had leftover whole wheat pasta with veggie sauce, a salad with some fat-free Italian dressing, and a cup of strawberry yogurt. It was very yummy! (And only 6 Points in the Weight Watchers program, so yippee-skippy!)
post #20 of 29
Today I had a salad with spring mix greens, a cucumber, carrots, greek chicken, and some salad toppers, oh and caesar salad spritzer dressing!
post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 
We didn't have pizza either, they wanted Chinese instead, and I HATE that!

So I ran some errands and got a chicken sandwhich from Kwik Trip ... it was yummy
post #22 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
We didn't have pizza either, they wanted Chinese instead, and I HATE that!

So I ran some errands and got a chicken sandwhich from Kwik Trip ... it was yummy
You don't like Chinese!?!?!

I just had strawberries & powdered sugar. Nothing like a well rounded nutritious lunch at 2:40 in the afternoon!
post #23 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
You don't like Chinese!?!?!

I just had strawberries & powdered sugar. Nothing like a well rounded nutritious lunch at 2:40 in the afternoon!
Not really... I'd rather have pizza
post #24 of 29
I'm on a diet, too.
But I think I will have some vegetarian lasagna. It's much healthier than it sounds.
post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
So I ran some errands and got a chicken sandwhich from Kwik Trip ... it was yummy
i miss kwik trip. they had THE BEST hot cinnamon rolls in the morning.
i'm so hungry right now, LOL.
post #26 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleraven7726 View Post
i miss kwik trip. they had THE BEST hot cinnamon rolls in the morning.
i'm so hungry right now, LOL.
I've never had their rolls... I never make it there in the morning But we have 6 Kwik Trips in town... one on every corner
post #27 of 29
You don't like Chinese? it's my favorite food except I hate that in a half hour you are hungry again.
post #28 of 29
I changed my mind and had a salad instead. I'm saving the lasagna for when I'm more hungry and craving it.
post #29 of 29
I had some Scooby Doo maccaroni and cheese
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Whats for lunch?