Whats for lunch?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The clinic is buying pizza for us today
I'm super excited... I haven't had anything good like that in awhile, I'm on a little diet

What are you having today? Anything you wanna share?!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pizza sounds good. Thinking about that myself - only mine will be a frozen one. Also have some ranch flavored chicken nuggets...

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its coming up dinner time for us in a hour or so - its 17.30pm ish....so wanted to do something easy - egg & chips with lovely thick crusty bread & butter for a chip butty

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who's buying?!? I have no idea what to eat today. I hate eating the day I go to the dentist.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Pizza sounds good. Thinking about that myself - only mine will be a frozen one. Also have some ranch flavored chicken nuggets...
Ooohh that sounds good! I love chicken nuggets

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having left overs. Hubby made chicken chow mein last night with water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, bean sprouts, egg and of course chicken, all in a honey garlic with a hint of habenero sauce.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going all out for lunch today and just put 2 steaks under the broiler..We are eating dinner for lunch today...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok we didn't have pizza. I ended up having a gyro from a little imbis here. Yummy! With chips and a grape crush. I haven't had grape soda in a long time! Yum!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Ok we didn't have pizza. I ended up having a gyro from a little imbis here. Yummy! With chips and a grape crush. I haven't had grape soda in a long time! Yum!
OK -
whats a gyro ? ?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Oh they are so good! They are a pita shell with sliced lamb, lettuce, tomato, a white sauce called (spelling is way off I know) tsaziki sauce. Its so yummy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyros
oh right, a bit like what I'd call a donna kebab - although the meat is more of a meatloaf thing - they put that in a pita shell, with all the dressing, salad, chilli sauce and extra garlic sauce too..........

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had leftover whole wheat pasta with veggie sauce, a salad with some fat-free Italian dressing, and a cup of strawberry yogurt. It was very yummy!
(And only 6 Points in the Weight Watchers program, so yippee-skippy!)