SPOTLIGHT MEMBER OF THE WEEK **mybabyphx**

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have been chosen for the spotlight of the week. After your week is over you may chose someone for his or her spotlight.

1) Where are you from?

2) What is your favorite movie?

3) What kind of music do you listen to?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone!
Thanks for choosing me as the spotlight member of the week!

1) Where are you from? I was born in Iowa, and started going to school there. However, when I was 9 years old we moved to Minnesota and lived there for almost 10 years. The family moved back to Iowa, and that's where I graduated High School. In June 2006 I moved to Arizona, and that's where I am now

2) What is your favorite movie? I love them all! I can't just pick ONE! I loved Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Twister, Spiderman 1,2, and 3 and many more!

3) What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to a little bit of everything! I mostly listen to alternative/pop, but I LOVE ACDC, Def Leopard, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, and many more!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WooHoo! A new spotlight!

Do you enoy being in the spotlight? (here and IRL)

If you could be one peron for a day who would you be and why?

What's one thing about you no one would expect?

Do you like cooking?

If yes, What do you like about it? If no, why not?

What's your favorite thing to make/eat?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could have lunch with 1 famous person (currently living) who would it be and why?

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you enoy being in the spotlight? (here and IRL)I like being in the spotlight on TCS, but in real life not as much. On TCS I feel more comfortable and 'at home'. In real life, not everyone understands my love for cats

If you could be one peron for a day who would you be and why? If I could be one person for the day....I think I would want to be the president of the US! Actually, I would rather 'switch' places with him. I would want to switch with him so he can live a 'real' life and understand the 'real' way people live. I would want to be the president so that way things are done right!
I just hate the way the goverment is ran! I could finally do something about all those issues that keep bothering me!

What's one thing about you no one would expect? Well, one thing that always surprises people is that I'm like 4'10", and people say I look like I'm 12.... but I'm actually 21!

Do you like cooking? You know I used to LOVE cooking, especially baking. It seems like lately though I just don't have the time, but I do love eating it

If yes, What do you like about it? If no, why not? I do love to cook (when I have time) because I would always cook for a lot of people. It's just fun to cook a lot of food, have people over, and just have fun! It also tastes soooo good!

What's your favorite thing to make/eat? I love making chocolate chip cookies! My favorite thing to eat is probably sushi!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could have lunch with 1 famous person (currently living) who would it be and why? Jordin Sparks! Why? Because I love Jordin! You know since she lives in Arizona... it probably wouldn't be too hard to meet her!

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 10 logs per minute!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You hear a knock at your front door (or doorbell). You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!!!

Who is it?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a lot of friends, or just a few close ones?

Fav colour?

If you had 3 wishes (personal wishes) from a genie what would they be?

What 3 items can you not exist without?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You hear a knock at your front door (or doorbell). You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!!!

Who is it?

Well, I would be happy if ANY celebrity showed up at my door. But I would LOVE it if Jack Black showed up! He is soooo funny! (It's not that I'm attracted to him, it's his personality that I like the best
)

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you had one whole day to be completely alone, no phones, job, people to bother you: What would you choose to do?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

(It's not that I'm attracted to him, it's his personality that I like the best
I'm sure the poor guy hears that a lot.
Let's look at it the other way: what celebrity are you attracted to against your will? Someone you don't personally like, but find irresistible on a purely va-va-va-voom level?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a lot of friends, or just a few close ones? I have a lot of friends back in Iowa.. but I really only have a couple really good friends that I could rely on! I have a best friend I have known since I was 9 years old, and she lives in Minnesota!

Fav colour? I would say my favorite color is tie-dye!! Or baby blue

If you had 3 wishes (personal wishes) from a genie what would they be?
1. I would like to be AT LEAST 5 foot tall

2. To make enough money that I could retire-NOW!
3. To be able to go home to Iowa and visit my mom.. I haven't seen her in a year.

What 3 items can you not exist without?
1. Water
2. Food
3. Shelter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you had one whole day to be completely alone, no phones, job, people to bother you: What would you choose to do?

Well, this is what I like to do to "get away"... GO TO MEXICO! It's so relaxing and quiet there! I would just hang out on the beach drinking margaritas ALL DAY!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure the poor guy hears that a lot.
Let's look at it the other way: what celebrity are you attracted to against your will? Someone you don't personally like, but find irresistible on a purely va-va-va-voom level?

Well, I have A LOT of people that I'm like- "OH WOW"! But, I would say.... Brad Pitt or Vin Diesel (they are pretty good looking)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there
Congrats on the spotlight!!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

What did you have for breakfast?

Why did you joind TCS?

Do you have kids?

Are you able to roll your tongue?

Do you like dogs?

How did you come across the name PHX?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Well, in 10 years I hope to have a house, kids, and married
I don't know where I'll be working.. hopefully with the company I'm with now (but who knows)! As long as I'm happy... that's all that matters!

What did you have for breakfast? Starbucks Coffee

Why did you joind TCS? When I first got PHX he was driving me crazy meowing ALL the time! I knew that since he is a Siamese mix he is going to be a little more vocal, but I didn't know how vocal! He is my first Siamese I've ever had! But, I love him! So, I came on TCS to see how to get him to stop meowing as much. I believe my first thread on here was "Cat meows..." I didn't even introduce myself, just got straight to the point! LOL. I've been here ever since

Do you have kids? Yup, PHX and my boyfriend Johnny!

Are you able to roll your tongue? No, I wish.

Do you like dogs? Yes, I like them. I don't have any, but someday I probably will! Cats rule, Dogs drool!

How did you come across the name PHX?
You wouldn't believe how many people on TCS ask me this
You know I'm not even the one that named him that. I'm going to tell you a little bit about PHX just so you know his story!

This lady had like 7 cats, and well one of them ran away and she was missing her cat so she went to the Phoenix animal shelter to get another one. That's where she met PHX and adopted him. She named him PHX since he came from the Phoenix animal shelter. PHX is the way his name is written on his paperwork, so I just left it at that. Then when the lady's other cat came home, she said 8 cats was too many and put PHX on craigslist to get rid of him. That's where I met him and fell in love
I couldn't be any luckier then to have PHX!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to add in this thread that if anyone knows of someone that hasn't been the spotlight member of the week yet... just PM me their user name since I will have to be picking someone new next week. I would like to pick someone that hasn't done it before

BTW: Keep those questions coming

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think you are a great spotlight of the week!
Just curious, whereabout did you live in Iowa?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you right or left handed?

Are you a party person or a stay at home type person?