Please vote for Claire

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi guys.
I received notice a couple of days ago that this picture of Claire I submitted has been posted in this month's Focus on Felines photo contest on Meowhoo.com.

Please vote for my beautiful girl at the link below if you have a chance. Thanks so much!

http://www.meowhoo.com/club/photocontest.php

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, cute Claire! I'll vote!

I submited Harley & Davidson's picture awhile ago & I'm still waiting to see thiers up there! How long did it take for her picture to be up there, Eileen?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Aww, cute Claire! I'll vote!

I submited Harley & Davidson's picture awhile ago & I'm still waiting to see thiers up there! How long did it take for her picture to be up there, Eileen?
It took a few months. I took the pic in Feb. after it snowed here and probably submitted it a few days later.

Thanks, everybody!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clair precious, I voted for you! Your in 4th place right now sweetie... Say, can you vote more than once?!

ETA, that would be a NO, I tried to vote for her again, and her % didn't change....

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i voted! sometimes these contests take forever...there still is no winner in the lifetimetv contest.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

how do you pronounce it - clare, or claREE
I pronounce it Clare, but actually call her Claree a lot.

Thanks for voting for my sweet girl, everybody. She sure is in good company - lots of adorable kitties!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ah ha! We are in competition this month. I submitted Jake, that adorable little red kitten, all of 4 weeks old playing with the shoestrings of my Reebocks. Poor baby was born feral and his mom died when he was 10 days old so we bottle fed him (thus the messy formula on his nose).

VOTE FOR PEDRO!! (oops Jake)

calico76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I actually got to vote twice! Once from work and once from home! You know I have a soft spot for pretty kitties named Claire!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Ah ha! We are in competition this month. I submitted Jake, that adorable little red kitten, all of 4 weeks old playing with the shoestrings of my Reebocks. Poor baby was born feral and his mom died when he was 10 days old so we bottle fed him (thus the messy formula on his nose).

VOTE FOR PEDRO!! (oops Jake)
Awww, what an adorable little fuzzball. He's soooo cute! Sounds like he had a rough start to life. I'm glad he's safe and sound with you now.