KatKwiz #50 - About our leader...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Attention Gamblers!

Persi & Alley have spent the morning coming with a new KatKwiz game. Be sure to watch for its premiere!

Gambler's Day - all can play. Do you like to gamble? Then this is the contest for you! Each Gambler's Day will be posted approximately five minutes before the hour; for example, 7:55 or 8:55. All members have 300 points to start. You can answer the question within the first few minutes and win 300 points. However, beginning on the hour, 10 points will be added to the amount you can win each minute; for example, if you win at 8:20, you would win 500 points. Suppose you know the answer at 8:30, you can win 600 points right now by answering. Are you going to do it? Or are you going to gamble that you can win more points by waiting to answer? What if somebody else jumps in with the right answer? Who can wait out the longest in this new, exciting game? You can win from 300 to 900 points in this game, depending on your nerve. If a game begins at 10:00 and there are no correct answers, the count up starts over again at 11:00 (but if you answered at exactly 11:00, you would win 900 points.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Carrots!

Yep, carrots. Persi did a PM just to make sure this was not a wild guess and here is the answer he got back:

What I did was do an advanced search, for posts containing the word "vegetable" by Anne.

It wasn't a large list of results thankfully, lol. I figured the "spotlight member" thread for Anne would be a likely place, so I scrolled through and sure enough someone had asked what was her favorite vegetable. And the answer... carrots!

You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!