TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I have a boyfriend!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have a boyfriend!

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Ok, so I'm getting married in a few weeks but last night I decided that I have a boyfriend too! He's about 1'3", 16 lbs., black and very furry! Yup, it's my Wickett. He's such a love bug that I get my deb time cuddles from him instead of my fiance! LOL When we go to bed I'm usually lying on my back so I can watch TV before falling asleep. Well, he'll come up and flop down (on his back) in "the nook". The nook is that space under your arm, between your shoulder and neck that's perfect for cuddling up in. Well, he'll snuggle in there with his head under my chin and he'll lay there for as long as he wants (usually 30ish minutes) while I scratch his chest and belly. I can't help but smile and occasionally giggle when he throws his head back against me because I've stopped petting him. He's my most favorite boyfriend!
post #2 of 19
Aww everyone needs fuzzy boyfriend or girlfriend!
post #3 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Aww everyone needs fuzzy boyfriend or girlfriend!
Agreed!
post #4 of 19
If only human men could be that cute...
post #5 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Aww everyone needs fuzzy boyfriend or girlfriend!
.... ..... Absolutely!....
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
I'm so happy about it. Frankie isn't a snuggler at all so it's nice to have Wickett. Of course, I think I'm creating a very needy cat by spoiling him so much but I just can't stop myself. How do you say no when they throw them selves onto you and let out a sad little cry for affection!
post #7 of 19
Awwwww Wickett...my boyfriend from afar
post #8 of 19
I just love snuggling kitties.
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
How do you say no when they throw them selves onto you and let out a sad little cry for affection!
My husband does that all the time, and I still say no. Just kidding! Couldn't resist.

That is so cute. We don't really have any snugglers...they come in the bedroom at night while we watch the news to get their pettins then when they see we're laying down they get bored and leave. Fine with me. I'd rather snuggle with my hubby!
post #10 of 19
I love fuzzy nook snuggles. Mmm!

The cold wet nose on the neck part is less than fun though, so I have been trained to just keep the scratches coming.

I don't think its spoiling at all. Wickett and I both think this is more along the lines of "required tactile stimulation."
post #11 of 19
Gotta love the snuggles! Some kitty loves his meowmy!
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
My husband does that all the time, and I still say no. Just kidding! Couldn't resist.

That is so cute. We don't really have any snugglers...they come in the bedroom at night while we watch the news to get their pettins then when they see we're laying down they get bored and leave. Fine with me. I'd rather snuggle with my hubby!
Too funny! My honey is about as fuzzy as the cat too but he's not a big snuggler. I tend to over heat when we cuddle then he absorbs it all and we both end up all hot and uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog's Mom View Post
I love fuzzy nook snuggles. Mmm!

The cold wet nose on the neck part is less than fun though, so I have been trained to just keep the scratches coming.

I don't think its spoiling at all. Wickett and I both think this is more along the lines of "required tactile stimulation."
Ok, I can buy that... but is it spoiled when I get up at 3:30am to feed them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Gotta love the snuggles! Some kitty loves his meowmy!
Yes, he does... he HATES it when I'm sleeping he thinks I should be hanging out with him instead and so he lets me know about every 3 hours.
post #13 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
My husband does that all the time, and I still say no. Just kidding! Couldn't resist.
That was so funny!!

Phantom is our major cuddler but Phenom is coming around again. Well atleast with me. She doesn't like Lee as much!!
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
That was so funny!!

Phantom is our major cuddler but Phenom is coming around again. Well atleast with me. She doesn't like Lee as much!!
Wickett NEVER snuggles like that with Matt. He goes to Matt for good spankings though... yes, he likes it too.
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
Wickett NEVER snuggles like that with Matt. He goes to Matt for good spankings though... yes, he likes it too.
Phantom likes to play rough with Lee too. Its so funny to see her throw her self at him and he will push her away. She always comes back for more! She is crazy!
post #16 of 19
I have a fuzzy boyfriend too. He loves to bite my butt after I shower & loves to nuzzle, play, touch (you get the idea) my BOOBS. DH says Lucky gets more action than he does.
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Wow... you have a frisky furry boyfriend!
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
Wow... you have a frisky furry boyfriend!
He demands a lot of my attention too! I ask him all the time "Were you human in your past life"?
post #19 of 19
Awww Wickett!! What a cutie pie!! I wouldn't be able to resist a fuzzy, purry belly either

I have a girlfriend...

Lily is my only snuggler, and it's only in bed when she's comfortable, but I usually get at least one snuggle per night/morning from her. She leaps onto the bed mewing, and walks all over me still mewing and purring, and nips at my elbows until I pat her

She's such a funny little thing, and because that's the only time she really lets me give her loving, I always give in no matter what time it is
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I have a boyfriend!