Plug-in Help

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone use Funhouse plug-in? I am going NUTS trying to get it to work again. I recently had a new hard drive put in. First I had copied all my files from my old drive over. Today I noticed it wasn't working so I deleted all my plug-ins and started fresh. I found the zip file online at multiple places. It still won't work. I keep getting an error that it's missing files or not properly installed. It's my favorite plug-in.
I had deleted & started fresh cause one site mentioned if you go over 23 plug-ins anything after won't work. I only have 17 & I made sure this was on the top of the list to install.

(I use Pant Shop 7 but it can be used for PhotoShop too.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ritaneon

Hi there, I use psp 7 psp 8 psp 9 and a couple photoimpact programs - you said you was missing dlls - to use for funhouse filters you need the plugin dll and a couple others and you can get them here Rita

http://moonsdesigns.com/tutorials/plugins.html
Thanks! I had those two listed on the site. It was the actual filter that was causing issues. Apparently I couldn't save it in "My documents/plugins" I had to put it in the PSP/filter(plugin) folder to get it to work. Weird isn't it. I don't know what I would have done without this filter. BTW I love the site you linked. I learned so much from those tutorials over the years (esp Sinedots).

ritaneon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes it is funny about that I do know some have to be put in the program itself -all mine including funhouse is in a folder on c/drive - I love my filters *LOL* I have been to that site lots of time -myself I learned a lot from Joy (designs by Joy) when she had her site up and going Rita

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ritaneon

Yes it is funny about that I do know some have to be put in the program itself -all mine including funhouse is in a folder on c/drive - I love my filters *LOL* I have been to that site lots of time -myself I learned a lot from Joy (designs by Joy) when she had her site up and going Rita
OMG we surfed the same sites. I miss her site too

ritaneon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Did you every run across Mahognany? I loved her tuts -she had lots of stuff on her web pages *L*