Vibes and prayers for my familky

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys I know your prayers and vibes are legendary and i was wondering if you could spare my family some. Well I know you guys have said, "if there was a death in the family i wouldnt post it to TCS right away". But we're waiting for the Saskatoon police and my uncle to call us back.

ETA: since what happened earlier this year I will post an obit because I don't want people to think I'm making this up. No one with a heart or a brain would make something up this terrible.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what happened,but I am sending many prayers that way!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear that something has happened.
and
to you and your family.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what happened either, but I am sending lots of loving, healing vibes your way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the vibes and prayers anyone. I figured I'd let you all know what happened and everything. My mom got a phone call from my uncle in Saskatoon saying that the Regina police called him and said his sister (my auntie Laurel) had died. After calling back and forth, and the police talking to my uncle, we pretty much know it was a suicide. My mom, a family friend and I got into her Hotmail account and found two suicidal notes in the "draft" folder. She had recently lost her job, broke up with her boyfriend and didn't really have a home. The stupid thing is that the police won't tell us (my mom, uncle in S'toon, uncle in Alberta and BC) what happened because the cops that got the call are off duty until 6 am tomorrow. The horrible thing is that my family has already dealt with a suicide in 1981 when my grandma (Laurel's mother) died. Laurel always said she couldn't understand why anyone would do that, and now, at age 36 she did the same thing her mother did. Tomorrow we have to go to Regina and talk to the police and maybe they will give us some answers.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY !!! I am so sorry and sadden to read about your aunt

My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours and I hope that you can make some sense out of all the confusion

Take care !!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just sending some vibes and
to you and your family.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how tragic for her and for your family. Many thoughts and prayers are extended from me to your entire family at this time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. While we're sitting here getting phone calls I'm sitting here trying to cheer myself up. You guys are doing a good job at helping me feel better right now.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

Thanks everyone. While we're sitting here getting phone calls I'm sitting here trying to cheer myself up. You guys are doing a good job at helping me feel better right now.
Oh Moz, I am so so sorry about your Aunt
We are all here if you need us!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am terrible sorry for you, this must be seriousely hard to go through