Well, Stumpy and Leo just met!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wasn't planning on introducing them until after his FIV/FeLV testing, but Stumpy raced into his room when I was going in. I figured the odds of him giving her anything he may have yet to be tested for were very low in a supervised visit.

So she ran up to him, had a sniff at him, and Leo just nuzzled up against her head!
It was so cute! She's just wandering around the bedroom sniffing everything, while he followed her around

Any time she looked in his direction, we would roll over, start kneading at the carpet and purr at her!
So gorgeous!!

So I have someone fostering him from tomorrow for a week (after he gets his bloodwork done) who's looking at adopting him - for her the main thing will be how well he gets along with her resident cat, and whether they like each other.

Stumpy is about the most laidback cat in the world, but Leo certainly proved he's a pretty cool kitty as well! So I think as long as she does introductions slowly, and her cat accepts the newcomer, they'll get along famously!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is wonderful news - I always love to hear stories like this.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is wonderful news! Leo is a heart stealer. I can just picture him rolling over and purring...too cute!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope his new home works for him and he likes his new friend.