TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw thanks, i hadn't posted any in a while

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my you need to post pics of those 2 more often!!!! They are such beautiful boys, and obviously best of friends! Stoli is looking so healthy!!

Luxor doesn't look particularly chubby either - I'm surprised the vet said he was...

I love the pic of Luxor holding down Stoli in the box - Stoli looks like he's wondering why you're taking photos and not helping him

The snuggling pics are gorgeous as well, but my favourite is Luxor hiding from the birds!!! He's trying so hard to get as flat as possible while still looking out the door

Funny boys!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh my you need to post pics of those 2 more often!!!! They are such beautiful boys, and obviously best of friends! Stoli is looking so healthy!!

Luxor doesn't look particularly chubby either - I'm surprised the vet said he was...

I love the pic of Luxor holding down Stoli in the box - Stoli looks like he's wondering why you're taking photos and not helping him

The snuggling pics are gorgeous as well, but my favourite is Luxor hiding from the birds!!! He's trying so hard to get as flat as possible while still looking out the door

Funny boys!
i just about pee my pants when ever he does that. it's hilarious! and that is EXACTLY the look stoli was giving me. he always relies on mom or heights to get him away from luxor. i'm so glad you think he looks good (stoli) he's had a long recovery but man, he's gorgeous.

and luxor - well i didn't think he looked that heavy either. maybe the people at my vet need to get their heads checked

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww I love how they are cuddling together. The flattening of the ears is too cute! Look at his butt!
Luxor is definately not chubby! What was that vet drinking?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, it was the vet TECH, maybe i should just ignore that until i hear it from a veterinarian. luxor was just in a month ago for his nail trim and the VET said he was fine. this same girl told me stoli shouldn't gain any more weight back in november....he was only 6 pounds.......

grrrrrrrrr

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fabulous pictures. They show what characters your boys are. Luxor is pretty funny, has that "my Stoli" attitude.

I love the birdie hunting pictures too. LOL to his ears and butt. I bet his whiskers were all pulled forward.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful boys.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pfft I think the vet tech is an idiot. Both of your boys are looking super healthy and happy. It's great to see Stoli looking so good

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love those flattened ears pics!

To me, neither of them look overweight. Their tummies aren't sticking out. They seem to have visible "waists". It's hard to image a kitty being overweight at 8 lbs!