Pregnant cat questions

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey all. I have camaro who is about 6 weeks pregnant and she is finally acting all sweet to us comes up to be pet. Her belly is getting big and it is hard on both sides is that normal? She has been licking her nipples and 3 of them are very visiable when she lays on her back. You can see all of them but those 3 are really out there and look dry. But she acts like she is on speed most days (if she was one of our danes I would say she has the zoomies) but she just runs the house and sildes across the floor for hours. (is that normal) Since she escaped and was gone for almost a week she wants out of the house now and will try anything to be free, but I can say we are doing even better and keep her locked up in our room most of the day and has free reign at night. I even got to the point I'll close the garage and let her explore out there. When she lays on me I can feel the babies moving and it is really weird (I've had 4 kids but it still amazes me to feel any pregnant belly) Do kittens get hiccups? Because there has been a few times that I will be having my hands on her belly while she is sleeping and every 3 or 4 seconds you can feel a jump. Ok I guess I asked enough. I do have pregnant pictures of her if anyone wants to see..

Thanks
Susan

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I felt the jump too with kalli, i guessed it was just them kicking....pretty amazing to feel

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you can you need to confine her to one place to have those kittens. Without knowing the exact due date, she could be closer then you are guessing in having them. That's why its important to keep her inside in a safe area and do NOT let her out under any circumstances.

She could have the kittens where you can't get to them and she can come into heat right after having them or within a week or so while nursing. Please confine her then have her spayed asap that your vet recommends.

cupcake1234516

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can we see the pics.....And i hope she has them without any problems and good luck to you and momma when the time comes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

If you can you need to confine her to one place to have those kittens. Without knowing the exact due date, she could be closer then you are guessing in having them. That's why its important to keep her inside in a safe area and do NOT let her out under any circumstances.

She could have the kittens where you can't get to them and she can come into heat right after having them or within a week or so while nursing. Please confine her then have her spayed asap that your vet recommends.
She won't be getting outside. Only reason she did before is that she made a hole in the girls window screen and jumped out. That is why during the day she is in our room and at night can go anywhere in the house. The garage is attached to the house and she is more then happy to run out there and sniff around. The kids even know that you don't open the door if she is around. The plans are to have her spayed and the kittens fixed when the vet says it is ok.

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here are a few pictures
Camaro back in December

May 24th

June 4th

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, she is very pretty i'm sure she will have very cute babies!

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you both, I think she is cute also and really wonder what the kittens will look like and if they will have tails or not. Since she escaped we don't know who the daddy is, or even a guess because you never see cats around, dogs yes cats no. We had bad storms last night and she woke me just a yowling and running around the house going from closed window to closed window. I wish I could get into her head and figure out what she was trying to say. Now that things are calmed down she is passed out on my bed.