Feeling slightly left of centre

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you ever feel just not quite right but can't figure out what, if anything, is wrong?

I am feeling all jittery and yucky, but not actually unwell if you know what I mean. It actually feels like these feelings I sometimes get when something is wrong somewhere with someone I know. Kind of a feeling of impending doom. Whenever I get this feeling something happens.

Do you ever have vibes like that?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! Sometimes I think its when I have had 1 too many cokes. But I do get the yucky feeling with no apparent cause or reason.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Yes! Sometimes I think its when I have had 1 too many cokes. But I do get the yucky feeling with no apparent cause or reason.
I haven't had much caffine and still my chest is all tight and I feel axious. I don't like this feeling!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cna you take a quick walk around the office. It might be like anxiety or an anxiety attack.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half the time, especially if I'm stressed. the only something happens though is me throwing a snit fit.
I just let things build up too much inside.

Anyway though, I hope everything is all right in your parts!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Cna you take a quick walk around the office. It might be like anxiety or an anxiety attack.
I just did a walk about and ended up in the bathroom splashing water on my face. I would say it is an anxiety attack, but I have had these feelings before and usually something bad has happened - it is like a little psyhic vibe. let's just say I'm going to call around to all famlily members when I get home to make sure everything is ok. Last time I felt like this was the day my MIL died. Before that it was the day she went into the hospital.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Do you ever feel just not quite right but can't figure out what, if anything, is wrong?

I am feeling all jittery and yucky, but not actually unwell if you know what I mean. It actually feels like these feelings I sometimes get when something is wrong somewhere with someone I know. Kind of a feeling of impending doom. Whenever I get this feeling something happens.

Do you ever have vibes like that?
Yeah...I call it PMS...

Sorry you're having an "off" day!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I was right....something was wrong. At least it wasn't a horrible worng, just a mild to medium wrong. My dad threw out his back yesterday and now can't get out of bed. Know that I know that it isn't something serious my feeling has gone away.