I'm feeling quizly today.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like my new word I made up. I feel quizly indeed.

Lets try the scaredy cat quiz - why because it has cat in the title, but has noting to do with cats!

http://www.queendom.com/jff_access/t...y-cat_test.htm

Here are my results:
Your score is: 45

Although you’re not a total sissy when it comes to scary stuff, you do get scared now and then. You may not jump or scream for your mommy everytime you watch a scary movie or when something goes bump in the night, but it does leave your nerves a little frayed. (Don’t worry, you can admit it to us – we won’t tell anyone). Overall however, you’re pretty much as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff, and even if something does freak you out, you’re probably one of those rational people who always has a reasonable explanation for every creaky sound or ghost story that you hear.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My score was 20 (btw had to do a little searching for the test: http://www.queendom.com/jff_access/t...y-cat_test.htm)

Do you even have a nervous system? It doesn’t matter how loud the bang or creak is as you’re trying to nod off – you don’t even flinch. Even if you’ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know it’s just Hollywood at its best and that it’s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, you’re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, you’re definitely someone we’d want by our side when things go bump in the night!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My score was 35.
Do you even have a nervous system? It doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t matter how loud the bang or creak is as youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re trying to nod off – you donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t even flinch. Even if youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s just Hollywood at its best and that itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re definitely someone weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d want by our side when things go bump in the night!

There were a few that I didn't like the choices. If I am at a theater watching a scary movie, I am the one laughing at everyone screaming.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Although youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re not a total sissy when it comes to scary stuff, you do get scared now and then. You may not jump or scream for your mommy everytime you watch a scary movie or when something goes bump in the night, but it does leave your nerves a little frayed. (Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t worry, you can admit it to us – we wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t tell anyone). Overall however, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re pretty much as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff, and even if something does freak you out, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re probably one of those rational people who always has a reasonable explanation for every creaky sound or ghost story that you hear."

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your score is: 5
What does your score mean?

Do you even have a nervous system? It doesn’t matter how loud the bang or creak is as you’re trying to nod off – you don’t even flinch. Even if you’ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know it’s just Hollywood at its best and that it’s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, you’re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, you’re definitely someone we’d want by our side when things go bump in the night!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

There were a few that I didn't like the choices. If I am at a theater watching a scary movie, I am the one laughing at everyone screaming.
I agree there are choices I didn't like either. For example - I would never voluntarily see a scary movie - I know they give me nightmares.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Although youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re not a total sissy when it comes to scary stuff, you do get scared now and then. You may not jump or scream for your mommy everytime you watch a scary movie or when something goes bump in the night, but it does leave your nerves a little frayed. (Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t worry, you can admit it to us – we wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t tell anyone). Overall however, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re pretty much as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff, and even if something does freak you out, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re probably one of those rational people who always has a reasonable explanation for every creaky sound or ghost story that you hear.
except I got a 50... would have been more, but they didn't have an option for "are you nuts? I'm not watching any horror movies!"

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My score was 35.

Apparently I have NO nervous system either. I didn't like some of the options either. Like the loud bang downstairs... my first though would be "which plant did Wickett knock over now?" I'm also intrigued by the idea of ghost and spirits. Then there was the walking alone at night question and in that situation I think a little fear (or caution at least) is healthy.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Apparently I have NO nervous system either. I didn't like some of the options either. Like the loud bang downstairs... my first though would be "which plant did Wickett knock over now?" I'm also intrigued by the idea of ghost and spirits. Then there was the walking alone at night question and in that situation I think a little fear (or caution at least) is healthy.
Yeah thats what I was thinking. Some of the questions I kept thinking "I would just assume it was one of the cats. I.e. the crashing.

And the grab the gun and go check it out..ummm if I'm sleeping with "my partner" as the question posed - He's the one going out there! That's what I'm dating him for

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Your score is: 5

Do you even have a nervous system? It doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t matter how loud the bang or creak is as youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re trying to nod off – you donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t even flinch. Even if youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s just Hollywood at its best and that itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re definitely someone weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d want by our side when things go bump in the night!
Thats what I got too. The only thing that would bother me is walking home alone late at night.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didn't like one of the answers either.. the one where you're walking home from a friend's house and it's late.. I would never walk home by myself at night. Not an option for that

Your score is: 35

Average score

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got a 75 Im not ashamed to admit Im a scaredy cat.

Heres what my results were

BOO! According to your results, you’re quite the scaredy cat. Bangs and creaks frighten the daylights out of you; horror movies leave you awake at night – and what of the dark or ghosts? Not quite your best friends, to be sure. It’s as though your startle reflex is in overdrive. Sure it’s normal to be a little uneasy after watching a horror movie or when you’re walking down a dark street alone, but it’s all in your head. The important thing to remember is that when we’re scared, we often jump to conclusions or let our imaginations run away from us, so the next time you get scared, calm down and put things in perspective. Your poor frayed nerves will definitely thank you for it!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a 25. DH would totally disagree with that, though. He says I'm a total chicken!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is me, too!

My score was 25:

I found out long ago that real life is much scarier than any fiction we can dream up. Why create something scary?
Always wanted to be one of those girls that screamed and went all "girly". Ah well.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My score was 25...

I was frustrated by the question about the ghost -- they didn't give you the option to sleep in the room BECAUSE you wanted to meet the ghost!
I know I might regret it, but I would dearly love to encounter a ghost... just to know for sure that existence doesn't end at death.

With the kind of crime we have in DFW, walking home alone at night would be pretty scary -- but I've done it a few times, and just recently, too. The trick is to stand tall and walk with a purpose, and spin sharply every now and then to demonstrate that you're extremely alert. If I see anyone around, I take out my cellphone and talk into it as if I'm on the line with the police, trying to help them find my escaped pit bull before he attacks someone.
I figure that would discourage anyone who might think of coming after me.

And I don't do horror movies, either -- at least not the stupid bloodfest freakshow teenslasher kind. I don't enjoy being grossed out. But I love a taut psychological thriller!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your score is: 55

Although youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re not a total sissy when it comes to scary stuff, you do get scared now and then. You may not jump or scream for your mommy everytime you watch a scary movie or when something goes bump in the night, but it does leave your nerves a little frayed. (Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t worry, you can admit it to us – we wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t tell anyone). Overall however, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re pretty much as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff, and even if something does freak you out, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re probably one of those rational people who always has a reasonable explanation for every creaky sound or ghost story that you hear.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I wouldn't willingly go to a horror movie either! Too many nightmares as a kid from Poltergiest and Salem's Lot!