My neighborh's kitty nightmare

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My downstairs neighbor told me she lost sleep the other night because of a kitty "nightmare" she had. She dreamed there was a tunnel leading from the outside into her apartment and that five cats got in and all ended up in bed with her. One of them tried crawling inside her PJ's. This really freaked her out, so (still dreaming) she jumped out of bed and tried pounding on the door of my apartment so I could come to her rescue, but there was no answer.

She couldn't get back to sleep after that and was exhausted the next day as a result. I tried being sympathetic, but it was hard when what I really wanted to say was, "Welcome to my world."

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm sorry it scared her so - I guess living with cats has made me not think twice when I wake up and have Lucy sleeping on my chin with her cold nose shoved right into my ear. This actually sounds like a nice dream - waking up with kitties all cuddled around me.

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LMAO......Atleast she didnt sleep walk to your door and start banging..That would have been quite the awakening..LOL

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

This actually sounds like a nice dream - waking up with kitties all cuddled around me.
This sounds like a nice dream to me, too but I am going to have to get three more cats to make this dream come true.