Daily thread Monday June 4th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning friends!

I hope you had a lovely weekend..I sure did!

We are back to work today
Booooooooooo...at least I am off at 3 today!!

Today is a special day:

Awwwwww, like I need a special day to hug Trout

Alrighty, have a great one folks!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning
I had a great weekend and was in the garden yesterday because it was so lovely here. I'm seriously thinking about doing early retirement in the next 5 years if not sooner because i'm fed up coming into work when i can spend my days with the girls, and potter about in the garden etc ..

I want to be home to give the girls a hug!!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning
I had a great weekend and was in the garden yesterday because it was so lovely here. I'm seriously thinking about doing early retirement in the next 5 years if not sooner because i'm fed up coming into work when i can spend my days with the girls, and potter about in the garden etc ..

I want to be home to give the girls a hug!!
Retirement is great, I think it is like being a kid again, I can play all day

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.We got some rain last night.
we needed more, but we'll take what we can get right now.We are fastly approaching a drought already.

Not much going on today.Gotta clean the house.Tomm is Seth's Ped appt to see how the antibiotics are doing with this new infection.
Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning

ow! ow! ow! I'm in pain!!
I spent 3 hours yesterday volunteering at the annual bike ride, than rode nearly 50km.
my muscles hurt so much this morning! I can barely move!
I'm not sure if I can even hug my cats right now, but I'll try.

If I manage to do something today, I need to go out to get a few things, and I have some resumes to send.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

Retirement is great, I think it is like being a kid again, I can play all day
Some people ask would i not get bored?, but i really don't think i would because i've got the garden now, my neice whose due her first baby is only 10 minutes away (Not that i'll be babysitting though!), i'll be able to see my sister more, go to the garden centres with my friend Pam who only works in the mornings, plus i'll be on here.

Now how can i get bored?!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Tammy, here is
that Seth is getting better fast
He's doing really good.
We just have to be VERY watchful for any signs of ANY kind of sickness.If I see anything, then I have to call his Ped. and they will call in an antibiotic.He still has a few more days on this bottle of Amox.
Thanks Nat

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

We had rain too!
About 2" total, so that made a good dent in the drought we were heading towards.

I like the holiday.
But I will be as tired as Marie if I hug all mine at once, so I'll space it out....

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. I am really grumpy today. My mom ticked me off first thing and Iam tired. I just want to go back home crawl into the bed and wake up friday afternoon for the weekend!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Everyone keep their heads down
Nope I come here for smiles!
I know I will get a good cheer from all of you! I just don't want to be at work. Yuck.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am home and still not happy about being awake, but once I am awake I can never go back to sleep, so I guess the cats have to get extra hugs to keep me awake

Bump Bump doesn't seem himself and I am not sure if it the heat or something actually wrong with him, he doesn't have any 'sick' signs but just doesn't seem right. So I will be keeping an eye on him and maybe making a trip to the vet so she can tell me I worry too much

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't either. I'd rather be at home with the girls and read
Whats worse is everyone keeps calling my name for something. Brandi Brandi Brandi. I swear if I hear it again I am gonig to scream. I might be going home early today.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!

I had a lovely weekend. Saturday was my last meeting for the weekend class so I don't have any more until July 13/14...then that's for 5 weeks.

Now I'm just down to teaching one night a week, my late night Tues/Thurs class and of course my full time

It feels so good to know I'm almost done!

Yesterday was great! Even though it rained all day, I did some chores around the house and watched the Bridezilla marathon on WE all day yesterday. Even B started watching it with me

I kept all the windows open, despite the rain...it was quite peaceful...almost like being at summer camp.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another Monday! I had a 1/2 day on Friday, so today is just... blah!

I had a wonderful weekend with my family for my brothers graduation, and I'd currently rahter be at home uploading all 200 photos from the weekend!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good day all. I am so tired - have I mentioned I hate teething (Derek's not mine). Overall it was a good weekend. Spent quality time at the park - Kevin did not want to leave the splash pad, Derek on the other hand was a little tentative about the water splashing from everywhere business.

Everyone I have dealt with on the phone this morning has been extremely grumpy....then again it may have to do with the fact that everyone I spoke to this morning I have denied benefits for. What do you think.

Oh well, hope everyone has a good day. Only 5.5 hours until home time.