Sims 2: Pets

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Weeeee! Well I got this a couple of days ago and installed it last night. it is so cool!!! Atm i have a version of me, Tristan and Chuckie. And i just made a household of two people, two kitties and two huuuge puppies. The cats snuck into the big dog house, closed the curtains and made babies! lol. The doghouse shook and there were fireworks :p This is so entertaining!

Does anyone else have this?? Or do you like to stick to the Sims without extension packs?

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have all the expansion packs!! My computer's So sloooow now tho
I promise myself i won't give Every family a pet, then they end up with 4...

I love breeding them and tracing the lineage back through the generations and seeing how spots etc show up through the generations. I'm a little obsessive.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have it and really enjoyed playing it. But I have not played it in months.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have them without for now but have been asking for all the expansion paks forEVER now!

I had everyone of them for the old Sims though and loved it!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want that game bad... Checkin it out on ebay except the prices on ebay don't vary much from the store cost! Im hoping to get it for my ps2 in the next few weeks!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pets is the only expansion pack I don't have. I wanted Seasons more & thought Pets would be boring without Seasons. Seasons is awesome but I haven't played in months. It's too addicting. I actually thought I would play last week but I was packing instead. I didn't buy the Stuff packs cause I rather download online. The only thing that bugs me about the Sims, is the furniture never matches. I definately have a fast enough computer. When DH put this one together I tested out Seasons and it is so much faster now. The lightening is so realistic! I have to say University is my favorite especially the Greek houses.

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You can get 'collections' now so the furniture matches- i like tiki style.
Does anyone get the feeling, once they've played it for a while, that they've just wasted a few hours of their life, with nothing tangible to show for it?
It doesn't help that non of my family understands when i go 'yes! I finally became a cat burglar!'

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the sims 2, I only have the Nightlife expansion pack. I want the pets one though, I'll have to get it.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cata_mint

You can get 'collections' now so the furniture matches- i like tiki style.
Does anyone get the feeling, once they've played it for a while, that they've just wasted a few hours of their life, with nothing tangible to show for it?
It doesn't help that non of my family understands when i go 'yes! I finally became a cat burglar!'
It seems like the only sets that match are low in comfort. I like the expensive stuff for my sims. The living room is the worst for me. I never can find the right tables for the sofa/couch.

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i know what you mean, but i cheat anyway so can get around it.

If you get the glamour pack that has loads of matching expensive stuff which fills the needs really quick.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG, I am an ADDICT to The Sims! Although I don't have any expansions installed. I DO have Pets though and I'm saving up some money to get me a new graphics card. When I did install Pets all of the walls nearly drove me insane because they kept flashing red .... so I had no choice but to uninstall it. But while I had it, I LOVED it!