i just bought a new pair of shoes......

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and stoli LOVES them. they are leather sandals from bass and i'm wearing them, sitting at the table typing and he's rolling all over my sandals and licking my toes.... is it the leather or the fact they are new and don't smell like me.. that was pretty cute

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my weirdo kitties like leather too! they love to chew on colin's belts when they sneak into the closet..and my leather purse straps are a favorite toy of kojaks

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

and stoli LOVES them. they are leather sandals from bass and i'm wearing them, sitting at the table typing and he's rolling all over my sandals and licking my toes.... is it the leather or the fact they are new and don't smell like me.. that was pretty cute
I have some leather sandals from Camper and Munchie (who's usually not the shoe-sniffer) for some reason likes to chew on the strap! I have to put them away otherwise one morning I'll wake up, and ta-da! no more sandal strap!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fred was a fairly small cat, and he loved to wiggle down into the sleeve of my leather jacket. It was a real pain in the neck to make him get out sometimes.
Pepper tries to do that, but she is a big, stout girl and has to be content with just rolling up in it.
I have not noticed any of them messing with shoes except when Pepper peed in a pair of mine last week.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
guess i won't leave them out tonight - even when they aren't on my feet he still snuggles with them.......it's cute. i'm glad it's not luxor though, they'd already have bite marks in them.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably cause they are new and leather. Be careful. Many cats will chew on leather anything. I'd spray the shoes with a little Bitter Apple.