Pinnacle versus California Natural

mamakitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm still debating whether to have my cats try out Pinnacle or California Natural since one of my cat has a sensitive stomach and both products are made for sensitive tummy (according to their website).

Has anyone tried Pinnacle? California Natural? What are your thoughts about them? I think Pinnacle is almost twice as much in price than California Natural. If it's the same quality, I rather pay for the lesser price.

Thanks.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really know anything about Pinnacle, but I'm sure someone will come along to help you compare. I feed my cats California Natural, and they like it and they're doing very well on it.

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used Pinnacle a few years back and as I recall, my cats liked it ok, but it was on the expensive side so I ended up going with something else.

The kibble of Pinnacle was like small round buttons I think.

California Natural is a very good food and a lot of people go with that when they have any allergy issues to deal with.

I really wasn't aware that Pinnacle was a grain free. At the time I bought it I was just gong on the recommendation of a woman that works at the Pet Supply store.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pinnacle has reformulated and is NOW grain free ... at least here it runs far less than cal natural thou it has a fish in it and thus I wouldnt say it is for sensitive tummys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mamakitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Pinnacle has reformulated and is NOW grain free ... at least here it runs far less than cal natural thou it has a fish in it and thus I wouldnt say it is for sensitive tummys
I didn't know fish isn't good for sensitive tummy. It seems like everyone likes California Natural. I'll give them a try.

Thank you everyone for the responses.