KatKwiz #47 - Attention Poor People!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Please read the new rules. One of the new games we will be playing is POOR FOLKS DAY.

Today is such a day. YOU MUST HAVE 700 OR LESS POINTS to enter your answer today. However many points you have now, you will have 1000 points if you are the first to answer the question correctly (if you have 50, you will win 950, etc.)

Do not tell how you found the answer. No more grace period.

What is the percentage of us The Cat Site members that brush our cat's teeth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Wow is it me or are these questions getting hard.
Good Luck.
This one is only two clicks away. But you must have 700 points or less to answer. Come on, poor people, you need some points!
BTW, I do not brush my cat's teeth.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

I might be poor, points wise, but I certainly get a rich feeling about the ones I've spent
Me, too! And I have 894 points right here to give to you so you can get a rich feeling spending them if you give me the answer! It's only two clicks away it would give me a rich feeling giving them to you!

That is the whole point, to give those with few points a lot more points so they can have that same rich feeling you have. And operating the way I am, I can give away over 150,000 points in the next year to people with less points. The fact is that I am the poorest person on this site, I have NO points if you read the rules. All the KatKwiz points belong to our members. That is my way of having a rich feeling.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
12% brush daily

20% never brush

Therefore 80% do brush teeth at some point (and this may be done by vet), but only 12% on a daily basis

However, another poll on TCS came up with these results and so it is impossible to tell as it will change on a daily basis depending on who replies to a thread (even the article is based on a TCS poll)
differnet results are found here
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30846

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

12% brush daily

20% never brush

Therefore 80% do brush teeth at some point (and this may be done by vet), but only 12% on a daily basis

However, another poll on TCS came up with these results and so it is impossible to tell as it will change on a daily basis depending on who replies to a thread (even the article is based on a TCS poll)
GO Tammy! You are the only one to answer so far

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

12% brush daily

20% never brush

You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the day!
According to my math you win 906 points! (You are not charged the five points for answering.) That is the purpose of these quizzes, to give those with just a few points a chance to win big points, and you have done it! But Persi suggested I change the name to something else than Poorhouse Day, so I will.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that was a really tough one. I wouldn't think to look under cat care.
Congrats! Tammy your too smart for me

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the points BTW. Now, I am off to buy more gifts until I run them all out again.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow that was a really tough one. I wouldn't think to look under cat care.
Congrats! Tammy your too smart for me
Who looked under cat care?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Who looked under cat care?
You really need to stop editing your posts. It really isn't fair & it is making me look like an idiot. You posted yesterday that the answer was found under cat care, Brushing Your Cat's Teeth! That is why I typed I wouldn't look under cat care for the answer.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You really need to stop editing your posts. It really isn't fair & it is making me look like an idiot. You posted yesterday that the answer was found under cat care, Brushing Your Cat's Teeth! That is why I typed I wouldn't look under cat care for the answer.
You are one of the smartest people here and have proved it time and again, (you have won KatKwiz 6 times - sorry, that was an edit), so nobody would ever think you an idiot. I asked about the Cat Care because I gave the answer to the question and then quickly realized there was something wrong with my question and so removed the answer. You somehow got into that five or ten second window that I had the answer up before I removed it. That is what I was asking you where you got the Cat Care info, I just could not believe you could have got into that narrow of a window of time. I in no way see how you would think that would cause anybody to consider you anything but the intelligent person you are.

As you mention, I had the answer to click on Cat Care, and then click on Brushing Your Cat's Teeth and reading the first paragraph. As soon as I posted that I realized I had not mentioned daily brushing in my question so I quickly removed the answer. I am sorry you had the misfortune to get in at that exact short time I had the answer up.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks for the points BTW. Now, I am off to buy more gifts until I run them all out again.
When you are on the verge of running out again, just win another KatKwiz!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually get points donated to me.So, I usually have enough.But, sometimes I spend them all before I can get anymore.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

You are one of the smartest people here and have proved it time and again, so nobody would ever think you an idiot. I asked about the Cat Care because I gave the answer to the question and then quickly realized there was something wrong with my question and so removed the answer. You somehow got into that five or ten second window that I had the answer up before I removed it. That is what I was asking you where you got the Cat Care info, I just could not believe you could have got into that narrow of a window of time. I in no way see how you would think that would cause anybody to consider you anything but the intelligent person you are.

As you mention, I had the answer to click on Cat Care, and then click on Brushing Your Cat's Teeth and reading the first paragraph. As soon as I posted that I realized I had not mentioned daily brushing in my question so I quickly removed the answer. I am sorry you had the misfortune to get in at that exact short time I had the answer up.
Next time you can post again with that type of information instead of editing your original post. For the record it was up for 8 minutes so there was plenty of time for others to read the pre-edited post.