OMG! I had such fun this evening!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started out by reading a little, followed by a self done foot soak and pedicure during which I dug out the corner of my ingrown toe nail, while watching reruns on TV, and topped it off with 90 minutes of defrosting my 7 cubic foot chest freezer!

Wooo Whoo! I'm a party animal!!!

I'm surprised I survived such intense fun!!!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I so wish I could have spent one day this week like that. It just sounds like heaven (except the freezer part).

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haah, hmm well, i spent couple of hours, doing work stuff, then i cleaned the litter boxes, how watching sci fi channel, then cleaned the bed room, now sitting down to read some,

man, how life has changed, I guess i am also just a wild party animal

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my niece and i spent the entire night at the grocery store
we're regular party animals too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

my niece and i spent the entire night at the grocery store
we're regular party animals too
Oh I did that yesterday. Today I spent much of the day at the library and then sitting out side for an hour when I got home before coming upstairs.

I broke my foot in September 2005, and it still hurts me a great deal, and walking on it too much really causes pain. After grocery shopping yesterday my foot was so sore that I could hardly walk on it. Soaking it today felt quite nice really.

I sure don't have the stamina or energy to do all of this, but I have to force myself because it needs to get done and if I don't do it, it won't get done. So I do what I can when I feel I'm able to.

sammymykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I started out by reading a little, followed by a self done foot soak and pedicure during which I dug out the corner of my ingrown toe nail, while watching reruns on TV, and topped it off with 90 minutes of defrosting my 7 cubic foot chest freezer!

Wooo Whoo! I'm a party animal!!!

I'm surprised I survived such intense fun!!!!
I love having weekends alone, just me and my cats...