Ok annoyed at lifes irony

dragoro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cadhla has been sitting on my lap all night, and I wasnt particularly enjoyin it cause I kept having to move her each time I got up. Now that Im sittin here for a good period of time, I cant get her to stay, shed rather play attack my shoe!!

Man do I love her!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I so know what you are saying!!!!! I could be lounging watching TV for hours, Maia wants nothing to do with me! As soon as I get up, walk around, clean, meowing and all over me to pick her up and pet her! Whats the deal!!!???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Grr I finally need to get up for a second, and guess what happens?

Cadhla jumps in my lap!!!

Why! Why! Why!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somewhere on the internet, there's a wonderful little bit of animation that perfectly captures what you're talking about -- has anyone ever seen it? I can't remember what it was called or where I found it... but it tells a little story of a guy trying and trying to get his cat to sit in his lap while he watches TV... and of course it all goes just as you described. Really cute piece!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats the mind and cycle of kitties! Just imagine last week for me to do school work, and I work on a labtop so I am always doing it in bed with it sitting on my lap, and well Blue just keeps deciding while I am doing school work that she is going to come lay right on my lap or the computer
And I feel so bad if I move her, so I often let it go

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

It's funny how they seem to want attention when you don't want to give it at the time!
Just like a boyfriend/girlfriend, they want attention when you are paying attention to something other then them!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Somewhere on the internet, there's a wonderful little bit of animation that perfectly captures what you're talking about -- has anyone ever seen it? I can't remember what it was called or where I found it... but it tells a little story of a guy trying and trying to get his cat to sit in his lap while he watches TV... and of course it all goes just as you described. Really cute piece!
I remember that. Someone posted it here, but I can't remember how long ago or in what forum....this one or behaviour. I do remember it was hysterical to watch, especially the part when he wanted to go get a snack, LOL