Apparently it's not just tissue paper!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I was packing a few things today to mail, left the room for a few minutes and came back to this:

Apparently Abby's fetish extends to all forms of packing material.
Does anyone else have to shop at Staples or OfficeMax for their cat?

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, but then I get a lot of things sent to my house. I just had to take all the packing peanuts away from Joyeux and POGUE, especially POGUE last evening. Can't leave an open empty or partially empty box anywhere in the house. Have to lock up any loose paper (Bast forbid that I should try to store any *extra* toilet paper or paper towels anywhere that they can break into)... Paper bags are fascinating (not sure why I bought the crinkle bag..), plastic bags make great toys (and no matter how many times I take them away, the minute one hits the floor from a shopping trip, they're in it). They've got radar. Pens are wonderful. Paper of any sort gets shredded. I just put something on freecycle a day or two ago.. magazines, and the woman was supposed to come get it yesterday but she was early and I hadn't put it out for her yet...so I bring the bag back in the house, and lo and behold, overnight, Pogue and Joyeux shredded the cover of one of the magazines. I had to attach a note saying sorry about the shredded cover... um.. the kittens thought it was great fun and thank you for leaving the magazines an extra day.

I think those two, at least, could very happily live an an office supply store. Well, that and Pogue and Joyeux are both fascinated with the printer. And the monitors.. yeah, they could definitely have some fun there.

Absolutely adorable pictures, btw.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
What a smart girl - air mattress are all the rage nowadays. What is her "sleep number?"

PS - I love the yawn. She's so royal.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now there's a smart girl! She knew "comfortable" when she saw it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a pretty girl!!! aww and she knows a good pillow when she sees one too

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have you ever laid on those things, though!?! They're really comfortable!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O my, I jus
that yawning photo
But these are some great photos
Abby knows what she likes
She is such a cutie pie though

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Abby maybe your Mom will get you an air mattress

Originally Posted by GingersMom

What a smart girl - air mattress are all the rage nowadays. What is her "sleep number?"