Oh wow...Norris is sooooooo spoiled!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I realized it last night...when Colin was feeding Norris out of the palm of his hand- Norris is getting spoiled rotten
(it was adorable!!!) Colin was patting Norris upside the head and asking him if he was hungry- Norris just looked at him with those huge eyes and so Colin started hand feeding him all of his food to get him to eat
Norris just LOVED the attention- while Colin was feeding him i was rubbing his back. Poor sweet fella deserves to be spoiled rotten tough
What was funny was right after Colin finished hand feeding Norris he was like "Now Nikki, you know we're not keeping him right" ...i couldn't even fake it- man i grined from ear to ear and said "ok hun" lol yeah right!!! He's already got Colin hand feeding- who thinks Colin's stand is going to last??

Oh and to make matters more intersting- Norris has started WHINING at the top of his lungs everytime he realizes i've left the room and he's not with me.He did this last night 3 different times (i immediately got up because i thought he was in pain from the amputation- so the first time i gave him extra pain meds/etc) Second time i thought he had to go potty (he did,but he wasn't whining about that)....third time- i knew he just wanted attention
So i wound up sleeping a little bit in the kitchen chair beside his crate last night
Yeah he's turning into some spoiled little doggie i tell ya!!!
He seems to be feeling a little better today too- he ate on his own
and he seems to not be having as much trouble with the amputation site.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hahahaha you are such a sucker!!!!
Norris is a clever little doggie

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man... its amazing how they automatically know which buttons to push.... we're all such suckers aren't we?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Hahahaha you are such a sucker!!!!
Norris is a clever little doggie
yeah, i'm definitely a sucker....but man you should have seen him- he looked sooo pitiful and i felt aweful for him. i didn't mind one bit
(except the whole getting up 3 times in the middle of the night when i was trying to sleep
but i'm used to that from the foster kittens so that's not so bad.

Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

Man... its amazing how they automatically know which buttons to push.... we're all such suckers aren't we?
Oh yeah- i swear- he knows if he wines mommy will come running to check on him. / especially while he has all those stitches-i'm soo worried he's going to mess them up. He can actually reach around (even with the e-collar on) to try and lick the incision site since the amputation was done soo high. I found that out this morning
so i'm watching him like a hawk.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe, I am so glad Norris is doing so good so far
And I love the fact that he has you guys so wrapped around his paws
Norris is just a sweetie though and u are right he deserves to spoiled rotten
!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Awe, I am so glad Norris is doing so good so far
And I love the fact that he has you guys so wrapped around his paws
Norris is just a sweetie though and u are right he deserves to spoiled rotten
!!!
oh yeah- we are definitely wrapped around his cute little fluffy paws
and the paws of every other animal in this house
yup i think we have "sucker" tattooed across our foreheads lol. he's sleeping in his crate right now and he's dreaming and moving his little front paws

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like he is finally getting all the love he deserves. You and Colin are angels for taking him in.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

It sounds like he is finally getting all the love he deserves. You and Colin are angels for taking him in.
awwww thankyou hun
but i think norris is definitely the angel in this house
he's such an inspiration too- he's been through the mill...but yet he always has a little doggy smile on his face and such a good temperment- he's a good example for all of us

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Colin seriously thinks you won't keep him!?!
Poor guy won't know what hit him!

I know I probably don't have to tell you this, but be careful how far you let the "you whine, I come running" go...you don't want it to become a major problem.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Colin seriously thinks you won't keep him!?!
Poor guy won't know what hit him!

I know I probably don't have to tell you this, but be careful how far you let the "you whine, I come running" go...you don't want it to become a major problem.
yeah your right- i am going to nip that in the bud. i normally NEVER do that (especially with my other foster animals) but the reason i did that last night is it was his first night home after the amputation. since i've never fostered an animal with an amputated limb before i didn't know what to expect so i was running to check on him with every whin or wimper thinking he must have been in pain/etc. (it was pitiful) / hehe and yeah- i really do hope colin lets me keep him
/ I just took my little hop-a-long outside for a walk a minute ago. he was enjoying sniffing all of the pretty flowers in the back yard
He's such a sweetie. Right now he's laying down in the living room in front of meand is taking a little break from wearing his e-collar

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I realized it last night...when Colin was feeding Norris out of the palm of his hand- Norris is getting spoiled rotten
(it was adorable!!!) Colin was patting Norris upside the head and asking him if he was hungry- Norris just looked at him with those huge eyes and so Colin started hand feeding him all of his food to get him to eat
Congratulations!!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Norris deserves all that love and attention! I think every one of us would be running at every little whine!

And with Colin feeding Norris out of the palm of his hand - Norris is HOME!

to you and Colin, and more tummy rubs to Norris!

Laurie

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hugs to you and Colin for taking such good care of Norris and LOTS of get better quickly vibes to Norris himself that he continues to recover.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...I think Colin likes him just as much as you do! He just hasn't admitted it to himself yet! He's still in the denial stage!
Norris is so blessed to have two wonderful people looking after him.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok your my friend and all, but you do know, that reason he was hand feeding norris was he did not like the cooking?
hehe jsut a idea, of course it could be cause he likes him also hehe

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad Norris is home, whether Colin realizes it is his new home or not. I figure it will just happen...Colin: "what? Norris is going up for adoption?? I don't THINK so!!" He's already in love.
Just don't tell him that yet

By the way, I just noticed your Norris siggy tonight, and I LOVE it! He looks so sweet!