OMG I need a kitten break!

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to get work done all morning... but I can't because Sammy has decided it's "let's destroy mommy's office" time!

I love him.. I really do... but isn't it kitten nap time yet? Please? Pretty please?!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

I've been trying to get work done all morning... but I can't because Sammy has decided it's "let's destroy mommy's office" time!

I love him.. I really do... but isn't it kitten nap time yet? Please? Pretty please?!
I could use the opposite - I need kitties so I'll take them! Please!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man i just need an animal break...period! All of mine (norris and fancy included!) were sooo rotten this morning. And i do belive eithor Whiskey or Fosters shredded the toiled paper in the master bathroom this morning while i was taking care of Norris
AND one of the kitties...i'm not sure who did it (they've never done it before!) pooed on one of those old crappy bath matts we had in the guest bathroom
I love whichever kitty did that though! I finally have a reason to toss it and get a cute new one

oh yes, and now Norris will WHINE everytime i am not right by him. he did this all night- so i wound up sleeping for a little bit in a chair by his crate:duh: i'm gonna regreat this i think

to make things more interesting- Fancy is being a little snob- she does NOT want kitten chow and has been protesting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man... I've had mornings like that. When peewee was little he was a toilet paper addict. This one just likes to knock random things off my desk
He's also decided that flipflops make excellent chew toys.. the dogs food dishes are really cool (they're the elevated kind)... and chasing a toy mouse around the bathtub is good for a few hours worth of fun. Yep, he's a big dork

Thank god he finally decided it's cuddle time and has finally curled up in my lap to take a nap. But adymarie... he should start his next round of kitten craziness in about 2 hours. So, if you can get here by then, that round is all yours

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh man... I've had mornings like that. When peewee was little he was a toilet paper addict. This one just likes to knock random things off my desk
He's also decided that flipflops make excellent chew toys.. the dogs food dishes are really cool (they're the elevated kind)... and chasing a toy mouse around the bathtub is good for a few hours worth of fun. Yep, he's a big dork

Thank god he finally decided it's cuddle time and has finally curled up in my lap to take a nap. But adymarie... he should start his next round of kitten craziness in about 2 hours. So, if you can get here by then, that round is all yours
not the flip flops!!!!! oh man, my animals KNOW better than to touch mommy's shoes...they'd be 6 feet under!
i'm not sure who did the toilet paper chewing this morning....none of mine ever really touch it
oh ueah and ours definitely do thw whole "lets see what fun things we can knock off the furniture/desks and break" that's one of their favorite games

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Trust me - if I could I would be there in a heartbeat!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Zebra loves to knock things off my desk. She has her sleeping spot right beside the printer (the space is really tiny, I don't know why she likes it so much) and if we put anything there she puts it on the floor. I rented a few movies last week, and she decided to push them all onto the floor. Now I pay the 25cents damage fee so that if they get broken, it doesn't matter.
She also loves to chew on my newest shoes.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It is a general rule that kitten nap time is when you are sound asleep!