KatKwiz #46 - So easy a cat could do it!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Please read the new rules when you have time.

Remember, you do NOT show how you got your answer but you must get your answer from The Cat Site. Persi & alley reserve the right to PM winners to make sure they got their answer off of The Cat Site and did not Google it or something else.

What about cats, anyway? Today is a standard day and pays 300 points. Just fill in the blank.

A cat’s brain weighs ?? of the cat’s total weight.

Watch for a special type of game played tomorrow, never played before!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arghhhhh! Why can't I figure this out? Still working on it.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

1%

right????
Yes, right! You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!

Note, I have received comments about not ending the contest when we have a correct answer. When applicable, I will do so. I do not live on The Cat Site and I actually do have a life so sometimes the answer will still be the next morning. But when there is an answer as clear cut as this one and I happen to be around, I will end the contest early if that is what people want.

The new rules state to NOT tell how you found the answer. Persi & Alley could have sent a PM to marie to ask how she found the information on The Cat Site. And this will be done from time to time just to keep you honest!
I know full well you can find info like this on the net but the whole purpose of KatKwiz is to get you to find info right here. And I am very sure that is where marie-p found it, although Persi had his doubts.

At any rate, I will always give the correct way to find the answer when I award the points.

The title, so easy a cat could do it, indicates that a cat could be stupid. Of course we all know the so easy a caveman could do it indicates that a caveman is stupid. Well, The Cat Site has a topic called "Stupid cats" which you can get to by clicking on Cat Snips above. There you will find word for word the answer of 1%.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

The new rules state to NOT tell how you found the answer. Persi & Alley could have sent a PM to marie to ask how she found the information on The Cat Site. And this will be done from time to time just to keep you honest!
I know full well you can find info like this on the net but the whole purpose of KatKwiz is to get you to find info right here. And I am very sure that is where marie-p found it, although Persi had his doubts.

At any rate, I will always give the correct way to find the answer when I award the points.
Yesterday's first winner stated how she found the answer and she still got the points.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Yesterday's first winner stated how she found the answer and she still got the points.
Yes, thanks for reminding me. I felt lenient yesterday since we have just recently changed the rules. Old habits die hard. But in the future, no more Mr. nice guy.

You have given me the opportunity to remind our players to read the new rules, they have changed!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Yes, thanks for reminding me. I felt lenient yesterday since we have just recently changed the rules. Old habits die hard. But in the future, no more Mr. nice guy.

You have given me the opportunity to remind our players to read the new rules, they have changed!
I'm pretty sure that you mentioned it several times already.
Just thought you might want to announce that the rules may or may not apply, if you are feeling lenient.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ack! I was in cat snips but didn't look at that article for some reason! I will get you next time my pretties....

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I found it, of course.

But knowing where to look for information means I'm smart, no?
Yeah yeah we know you are smart.... S-M-R-T!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I found it, of course.

But knowing where to look for information means I'm smart, no?
Persi & Alley's brain may just weigh 1% of their body but they know that things can be googled, etc. and that is why they will PM a person to make sure they got the information off of The Cat Site, since the new rules state you are NOT to tell how you got the answer (as this may help somebody else GET the correct answer).