What are you having for dinner?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Im having three days of bliss lol. Tonight i go home with Tristan and ive decided to cook a chicken & spinach lasagne for his family. Tomorrow we go to the pub and ill have my rump steak with either gravy, mushroom sauce or garlic butter & veges. Mums been defrosting a huge leg of lamb for a couple of days, we got it with a christmas hamper and its been sitting there frozen, so that's for Sunday night when i come home.

OMG chicken, beef, lamb!!! i'm in heaven!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol sounds better then me,
i had no food to bring to work tonight, so i stopped and got 6 taco;s from the taco smell.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are a bit similar, tonight I'm making vege lasagne and tomorrow we are going to the pub

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol sounds better then me,
i had no food to bring to work tonight, so i stopped and got 6 taco;s from the taco smell.
ok, but you gotta love taco bell. It's way less smelly than White castle...

we had tilapia and cold pasta salad. I'm in a rut as far as the kitchen is concerned, have no ideal what to have tomorrow night. I was thinking cheesburgers and pierogies...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I ate microwave popcorn, Campbells chicken & dumpling soup, & some hot chocolate. Don't ask me where that combo came from, my stomach's still "off" from being sick!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't get off work tonight until 9:00pm, so I stopped at KFC at hubby's request. I couldn't really complain since he was busy since he got off work burning wood so we could actually get topsoil put around the house. But, I really hate KFC

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well i had some popcorn chicken from KFC, and some mashed taters..and now i am having some soup. My mouth hurts from the dentist today lol

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I didn't get off work tonight until 9:00pm, so I stopped at KFC at hubby's request. I couldn't really complain since he was busy since he got off work burning wood so we could actually get topsoil put around the house. But, I really hate KFC
I'm not a big fan of KFC either, but it sure beats cookin. when my dh isn't around, I have cereal, and not the healthy stuff either. wer'e talking cocoa crispies or fruit loops.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by happy cat

I'm not a big fan of KFC either, but it sure beats cookin. when my dh isn't around, I have cereal, and not the healthy stuff either. wer'e talking cocoa crispies or fruit loops.
Mmmm...fruit loops. I haven't had them in so long but now I have a craving. This is SO not good!

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I had spare ribs, baked potato with cottage cheese on top, and a salad. I had an orange for dessert.
that sounds very healthy, but I bet it wasn't as good as a big ol bowl of COCA KRISPIES

ok, I'm getting goofy I gotta go to bed.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a pasta sauce from butter, garlic, fresh basil, and fresh tomatoes (peeled, pureed, and cooked down) with a white cream and butter sauce (bechamel sauce) mixed in. We had it with penne pasta, green beans, and a whole grain baguette. My favorite pasta sauce!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night i stuffed my self with salt sticks and some german cheese, salad, potato wedges, and my potato cakes that i made with some bread at a bbq, i didnt get to eat the meat or anything else because i was stuffed from the fingerfood!

tonight is also fingerfood at work, since im moderating our afterwork party, Tomorrow a friend is most likely taking me out for dinner, and sunday I'm not sure

I need to go back to my fruit for dinner diet!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We are having leftovers tonight of some pasta I made with garlic, asparagus, artichokes, sundried tomatoes and chicken.