Chinny and Enzo

chinny

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
These are my two mid life crisis Birmans in a rare moment of tranquility. They are step-siblings. They have the same dad, and were born the same day. I also care for two ferals.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chinny

These are my two mid life crisis Birmans in a rare moment of tranquility. They are step-siblings. They have the same dad, and were born the same day. I also care for two ferals.
They're beautiful!
Who's who?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chinny

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Chinny (Cinzia) is on the left. She is a seal point with over bite and crossed eyes. Very loving but skittish. Vincenzo is the seal lynx point. He is very loving towards his food bowl, and is not a very smart cat. He has a kink in his tale. We love them both dearly. I always wanted a birman, so after my 17 yr old himmy died , I located these two. Drove 3 hours to see them, couldn't decide between the two, so I got both. They are 4 yrs old now.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chinny

Chinny (Cinzia) is on the left. She is a seal point with over bite and crossed eyes. Very loving but skittish. Vincenzo is the seal lynx point. He is very loving towards his food bowl, and is not a very smart cat. He has a kink in his tale. We love them both dearly. I always wanted a birman, so after my 17 yr old himmy died , I located these two. Drove 3 hours to see them, couldn't decide between the two, so I got both. They are 4 yrs old now.
Aww! Cinny looks like my Tonka