Hairs in eyes?

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was with the kittens just a bit ago and realised Tucker's right eye had some green goop in the corner. I wiped it out, and after he napped I check on him again: there was more. Not a lot, just a tiny bit. Upon only come out by itself, or is there some way to help him get it out? I've had hairs in my eyes before and they can be quite painful.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

I was with the kittens just a bit ago and realised Tucker's right eye had some green goop in the corner. I wiped it out, and after he napped I check on him again: there was more. Not a lot, just a tiny bit. Upon only come out by itself, or is there some way to help him get it out? I've had hairs in my eyes before and they can be quite painful.
That sounds like it could be allergies, my beloved Sambo used to do that, I used to just put some saline stuff in it. I sometimes used rewetting drops or eye drops too.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna's eyes tear up every so often. I tell fiance that she's allergic to him

Seriously though I'm not sure if hers is allergies, but Tucker's sounds like allergies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GAH! I just realized that I forgot to say there was a HAIR in his eye. It's not the goopy stuff that's worrying me, it's the hair.