$400 later....

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, my neighbor is moving out and wanted to sell some stuff of his. I ended up buying 2 TVS (1 living room, 1 bedroom), entertainment center, TV stand (for bedroom), 2 night stands, Starry Night picture (fake of course), lamp, and some other odds and ends.... $400 later- LOL. My boyfriend thought I was CRAZY!
We didn't really have the money to buy all this, but he said "Whatever makes you happy"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, so I got 2 tv's and the bigger one of the two is like 38 or 42 inch. (I think) My current entertainment center wasn't big enought to hold this tv, that's why I had to buy a new entertainment center...
I'm so happy!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Yeah, so I got 2 tv's and the bigger one of the two is like 38 or 42 inch. (I think) My current entertainment center wasn't big enought to hold this tv, that's why I had to buy a new entertainment center...
I'm so happy!
I have a 42" tv and I loooooooove it
It's not too big but its not small either.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At my brother's apartment complex, there is a Magic Dumpster. It looks just like all the other dumpsters, but it has Powers.

My brother has furnished half his apartment with wonderful things he has found sitting out beside this dumpster -- a full-size adjustable drafting table, a beautiful jewelry armoire, a set of three framed mirrors, a nice highback desk chair, two TV sets, two perfectly good guitar stands, and even a pair of nice wall sconces, complete with candles, still sealed in a box!

Every time I go over to my brother's place, I cast a longing gaze upon the Magic Dumpster... but alas, it holds no magic for me...