Any good drawers here? Need your help

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so I have talked to the hubby and he is on board with me getting a new tat. I have to pay for it but its a go. I know what I want but I can not find even a good enough image to take to the shop for them to sketch up how I want it. So what I need is a black and white sketch adding color is not needed really unless you want to add it. And if you PM me I can give you more details. Oh and if you are at least a little familiar with Pink Floyd The Wall it would be helpful but you can find the images online with some searching. I would do this my self but I can not draw at all. Thanks guys.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot help with the drawing. Just wanted to say when I saw the word "drawers" I thought you meant as in pants or britches
Was gonna say my drawers are as good as anyones!

I hope we have some talented artists here who can help
Good luck with the tat - you know we are gonna want to see photos!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I will show them proudly when I get the tat.

Ya my spelling is not so great sometimes.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Ya my spelling is not so great sometimes.
Oh no, you spelled it just right! It is just one of those words that means several things; a person who draws, a pair of underpants, drawers as in "chest of drawers". It was me being silly

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh I thought I spelled it wrong.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its from the Wall. Its the "love" flowers that are in the movie version (and probably on the cd but I don't own it). The thing is I can not find the perfect image of it though.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I might be able to give it a shot, let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I can figure it out. (PS if you think it looks horrible just say so I won't feel bad!)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok so I have talked to the hubby and he is on board with me getting a new tat. I have to pay for it but its a go. I know what I want but I can not find even a good enough image to take to the shop for them to sketch up how I want it. So what I need is a black and white sketch adding color is not needed really unless you want to add it. And if you PM me I can give you more details. Oh and if you are at least a little familiar with Pink Floyd The Wall it would be helpful but you can find the images online with some searching. I would do this my self but I can not draw at all. Thanks guys.
If you go to the tattoo shop and tell them what it is that you are looking for, they will sketch it out for you. You approve the sketch before they do the tattoo.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at this point it will be a bit one I have to get the money up for it. And 2 I am hunting down the artist that did my last tat which will be an out of state trip for me. The reason I am traveling out of state to do the tat is because the guy who did my last one did a great job on it. 6 years later it looks as good today as it did the day I walked out of the shop with it.

i know they can sketch it there but I wanna a better idea of how it will look before I go down there to the shop. I know that sounds weird for some but thats the way I am.

Jen let me see what I already have on the computer and I will pm you the idea.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I did a google search. I'm not familiar with the cover art for that album, but I did find some kind of hear flower, not sure if it's from that album or not, but it's quite interesting.

http://www.uta.fi/~mk70059/flow.jpg
No thats not it. The love part its not what its really known as but I was being PG about it.

This is more what I am looking for but not quite:
http://www.animaart.com/animation.php?cat=&gid=&id=9180

The closed bud I want opened a little more. Plus the stems I want longer and entwined.

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Its from the Wall. Its the "love" flowers that are in the movie version (and probably on the cd but I don't own it). The thing is I can not find the perfect image of it though.
Just wondering if you have a digital camera, & the DVD of the Wall...
Just pause where you want it & take a picture of it. It's worked for me before, you might have to take a few shots before you find the right one.
I know what you mean, though, I have that DVD & it's one of my favorite parts!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

I cannot help with the drawing. Just wanted to say when I saw the word "drawers" I thought you meant as in pants or britches
Was gonna say my drawers are as good as anyones!
Considering how many bra threads there have been lately, I thought the same thing for a moment!

The only 'flowers' I can really find in reference to Pink Floyd's The Wall is the two lily looking ones. Are these it? The open and the closed ones facing each other, looking like... (I'm sure you know the symbolism
)

edit: slow posting and saw your other post. All I can find a decent picture for are the figurines.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope someone comes along who can help you!
I'd help you out in a heart beat but i don't think you'd want me to-
i can't even draw decient stick people

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah those are the ones strange wings.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh and anyone interested in seeing the scene in the movie here it is on youtube:

The ones in the beginning are the ones I am looking for.

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Oh and anyone interested in seeing the scene in the movie here it is on youtube:

The ones in the beginning are the ones I am looking for.
If you have a photoediting program, you can run it thru & freeze frame it, save whatever picture you want, print it out & take it to the artist..

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah I don't have that.