I got to see Baby Lu yesterday!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to share that I had a chance to visit with my former foster kitty, Lucy (aka Baby Lu), yesterday. Actually, I'll be getting to see a lot more of her in June because I'll be petsitting Lucy and her brother, Buddy, while their meowmy is out of town.

Anyway, it was great seeing that sweet, crazy girl again and meeting Buddy. He's a big, sweet, mostly black boy with and adorable white spot under his chin. Their meowmy says they play together like crazy and that Buddy seems happy to have a friend. I'm thrilled that Lucy has a kitty friend who can keep up with her playfulness (my crew found her a little too exhuberant) and a meowmy that loves her. She's come a long way from being confined to a cage most of the time and receiving little attention to having the run of a big house and lots of love.

Gotta love a happy ending!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

I hope you will post some pictures in June.
Absolutely! Lucy's a beauty, but I can't for you guys to see how handsome her brother is too!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so great Eileen! I know how hard it was for you to place Lu in a home....

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
adymarie;1807447 said:
LuckyGirl;1807368 said:
C'mon Eileen?!
Sorry - Just got an image of Dexie's Midnight Runners video of Come on Eileen. How 80's of me?
I remember that song all too well. It came out when I was in high school and everybody who knew me would sing it as they passed me in the halls between classes. That got old real quick.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eilcon;1807517 said:
adymarie;1807447 said:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

C'mon Eileen?!

I remember that song all too well. It came out when I was in high school and everybody who knew me would sing it as they passed me in the halls between classes. That got old real quick.
Betch ya as old as "Yo Adrienne" from the Rocky movies is for me! Sorry - just couldn't help myself! I promise i will try not to think of you and that song together.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
adymarie;1807534 said:
eilcon;1807517 said:
Originally Posted by adymarie

Betch ya as old as "Yo Adrienne" from the Rocky movies is for me! Sorry - just couldn't help myself! I promise i will try not to think of you and that song together.
Awww, I feel for you! That's okay. Our parking lot attendant where I work still sings it sometimes when I've leaving for the day.