Smudge is crazy...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She has discovered that if she runs up to the cat bed which is on the carpet and leaps into it she can "surf" in it across the carpet.

So she keeps running up, jumping into it, sliding until it stops, and rolling around attacking the bed, running off and doing it again
The bed is a good 5 meters from where it started now.

She's having a psycho morning in general. She just put her head into a small box and got her head stuck, so was running backwards trying to get it out. So I got it off for her and before I could take it away, she shoved her head back into it...

Unfortunately my camera battery just died, and is on charge at the moment.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Smudgie - you are just too adorable!

Ginger found the surfing game with the double-wide cardboard scratcher in the bedroom. The problem was that she would surf into the water bowls and spill water everywhere (and then get mad because she got wet!). So now the bed is between the scratcher and the water. Solved the problem for Ginger, but Mojo likes playing "turtle" with the bed, and still runs into the water.
It's ok, she doesn't mind getting wet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Smudgie - you are just too adorable!

Ginger found the surfing game with the double-wide cardboard scratcher in the bedroom. The problem was that she would surf into the water bowls and spill water everywhere (and then get mad because she got wet!). So now the bed is between the scratcher and the water. Solved the problem for Ginger, but Mojo likes playing "turtle" with the bed, and still runs into the water.
It's ok, she doesn't mind getting wet.
I would LOVE to get Mojo and Smudge together - I reckon they would cause so much mischief and have so much fun!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, Smudge is a doll! I think I love that kitty as much as you do!

My Abby plays surf with my office chair. She will run at it and leap into it at top speed and it flies across the room with the chair spinning. Once it stops she does it again and again until it's wedged up against a wall, at which point she certainly lets me know that it needs to be fixed. So I put the chair back and she does it again, LOL

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds so cute! I can just picture it. Imagine what mischief that she is planning on teaching the baby when he is born.