Hey, ya'll!

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just thought I'd drop by and introduce myself...

Well, I happened by this forum at about 4:37 this morning. *laughs* Let's see... My username has "kuntry" in it due to the fact I like in a "rural" area if you will; on a large horse and cattle ranch. We also happent o have about 12-15 wild barn cats running around the place, including 4 that are tame. This year we had a total of 17 kittens... Including 3 mostly white ones. The problem with white kittens on a ranch is that they are easy to spot at night, making they key targets for predators such as owls, hawks, and coyotes. The toms sometimes get them too... So we gave away the grey/white kitten, but still have two. The orange/white we cannot catch very easily, but I think he's orange enough to survive. The third? She's a pretty little Siamese-marked kitten! We don't have any white cats, but somewhere in the descendents there must have been a Siamese. So she is what brings me to this forum... Momma and Daddy had a house cat back 20 years, but this is my first experience with one, and we all need some help! (In more ways than one
) She is only partly indoor, just mainly at night, an as she grows older, for more of the days. But seeing she is about 5-6 weeks old, we let her out in the mornings to play with her brother (Fuzzy Bucket aka Chubs) and sister (Kaleia). [We have named our new house-mate 'Zoe'.]

Okay, so, as you can tell, I like to talk.
I am also 13 y/o, and I will admit cats are not my favorite animal. Horses are my passion, heart and soul! But who can resist kittens? They take my breath away!

I will be posting around the site, asking dumb questions any slightly-experienced cat owner would know. I look forward to meeting you all!

*--KK

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to you and all your fur-family

Glad you dropped in to join us - theres lots to do, see and learn about kitties and well you seem to have your hands full at your place
You sound very experienced already, but as you know theres always lots to learn about cats

Enjoy the forums and keep us posted !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks mooficat & catsRNmom!
Hehe... I wouldn't say I'm experienced, atleast not with house cats at all. Just barn cats, but we do have alot. We're kind of old fashioned, we just toss a coffee can of dog food out on the cement slab and all the cats come'n git it! I bet they feel spoiled, before we moved here, they all just caught their own food. But Zoe is getting extra special attention.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!!! Glad you could join us! Look forward to talking to you and getting to know you! See you around the forums!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
I hope you're finding your way around here alright.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome. I'm sure you and your fur-family will fit in just fine here. If you have any questions about cats or about this site just PM (Private Message) me or another member and we will be glad to help you out in any way we can.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to TCS. Look forward to hearing more about your new house kitty. Are you able to tame him? Hope to see pics of all your cats.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KuntryKitty

Okay, so, as you can tell, I like to talk.
I am also 13 y/o, and I will admit cats are not my favorite animal. Horses are my passion, heart and soul! But who can resist kittens? They take my breath away!

I will be posting around the site, asking dumb questions any slightly-experienced cat owner would know. I look forward to meeting you all!

*--KK
We love people that love to talk! Welcome to TCS!