Earn points - Guess when SarahP's baby is due!!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
(if this thread could please be pinned to the top, thank you)

As we all know Sara
hP will be having a delivery from the stork in October. Her due date is the 12th (Friday) if everything goes to plan. I have discussed this idea with her, and even though it is a fair time away she liked it

The first part is to guess the day bub is born.

PICK ANY DAY YOU LIKE!!!!!

~~~You may also guess a time with your date~~~

*Only one guess per person, and you cannot change your mind or edit your post!

This is how the points work. To make it fair to everyone, i don't have enough points to hand out if a hundred people guess the same thing.

1000 points - To the first person with correct date of birth.
2000 points - To the first person with exact time of birth.

3000 points - To the person who gets both correct date AND correct time in their post. No one else will receive any points if this person exists!!

If no one gets the exact time, the 2000 points will be handed to whoever guesses the closest time.

*You may not get your points straight away due to different time zones, the fact that i have to read through all the replies and that SarahP and her bub need a bit of recovery before we find out all the details.

*You have until Sunday 7th October (which is plenty of time) to put in your votes. No more will be accepted after that day. This is also to stop people from letting curiousity get the better of them, and sending a pm to Sarah during those 15 days to ask when the baby was born

This gives everyone 5 months to put their thinking caps on and have a go.

Good luck !

*this is my first attempt at a points rewarded quiz so please ignore any errors i may have made, i'm new to this

*to the mods, the images i've used in my photobucket are not copywright and are from free clipart sites stated images to be used for anything non profit

Any questions about errors i may have made with points or questions about the game must be pmd to me. Only posts with your guesses are to be in this thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok just a note to those using the word AROUND, it must be an exact time. If you say around you will not be getting points
and you cannot edit your posts!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see a problem with this...from a medical point of view.

Given the fact that she has an aneurysm, a natural child birth will put way too much strain on her cardiac system. Here, such a high risk pregnancy would require a definite C-Section.

Has the doctor talked to her about a C-Section?

If the baby is natural birth, given that this is her first birth, I will guess the 19th middle of the night.

If it will be C-Section, I guess Setember 27 late morning.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Ok just a note to those using the word AROUND, it must be an exact time. If you say around you will not be getting points
and you cannot edit your posts!!
OK....so....I say the 18th at 3am!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Given the fact that she has an aneurysm, a natural child birth will put way too much strain on her cardiac system. Here, such a high risk pregnancy would require a definite C-Section.

If the baby is natural birth, given that this is her first birth, I will guess the 19th middle of the night.

Yes it is possible she could be induced 10 days after the due date for a c-section, that is why i made the time fram so large.

READ MY FIRST POST. DATES ARE REMOVED, YOU MAY GUESS ANY DAY, BUT ONLY ONE!!!!! for those who have already guessed those are your chosen dates.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
keep guessiiiing

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I've already told Dragoriana that if I have to get a c section, I'll keep it a secret, so you guys will still have no idea when it's all going to happen until it does

The docs said previously they'd prefer me to have a c section, but if I want a vaginal birth, they'll support my decision, but I have to be drugged up the wazoo as soon as I get any pain to reduce the stress on my body

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
October 14 at 6:25 pm! Then lil Squirt and I can share a birthday and birth time!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Am I allowed to put a date and time in as well?

I say October 11 at 2pm. Friends of ours share the same wedding date as us, but one year later, and their son's first birthday is on October 11, so I reckon we'll follow their trend and have children exactly one year apart as well

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Am I allowed to put a date and time in as well?

I say October 11 at 2pm. Friends of ours share the same wedding date as us, but one year later, and their son's first birthday is on October 11, so I reckon we'll follow their trend and have children exactly one year apart as well
Hrm well it isnt cheating if you cant vote anymore after the 7th lol. Sure you can guess when your baby pops out